BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• where can i find this product?7 Answers
Meg🐰 H.
Bristol
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Loveeeee this highlighter, great price for a blinding buildable highlight. It blends great but does show skin texture, great for all skin types
Katie T.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
It has such a nice golden reflect to it, I really like it because I have such pale skin I find it hard to find golden highlighters that don’t look dark on me. So everyone can use this and it looks so gorgeous on dark skin tones because it doesn’t look white or powdery.
Maia L.
these highlighters were only ÂŁ3 which I think is a bargain!These are good for combination and oily skin but I would suggest using a liquid highlighter if you have dry skin. It delivers a blinding highlight that isn't just hundreds of specs of glitter.
Tilly B.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
The most pigmented highlighter I have ever used. It is amazing but I don’t find the colour range that great but the actual product is really good
Migena M.
budapest
This little affordable gem is amazing!!! It has the best golden tone to it, i love it. Super pigmented, blends very well with your skin products, layers up perfectly.
megan P.
This wasn’t the best highlight I’ve ever used but.... it had a really nice suttle glow to it, which could be good for any afternoon tea, but maybe not for a night out 😂 Would recommend x
PHG F.
Zagreb
I got this highlighter as a gift and it was actually my very first highlighter. I was skeptical at first but then I used it for the first time and the amount of messages I got about it was insane! It’s a great highlighter!!Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
SHANNON-JO D.
County Durham, Stanley
Gorgeous highlighter! Gives such a pretty sheen to the cheeks and makes your face glow. So affordable and has good pigmentation considering the price. I'll forever love revolution products.
D. A.
Its really pretty and I had a lot of MUR highlighters and all I can say is that they are GREAT. Especially for the price, they are blinding, easy to work with and I really recommend them. This one is okay, its a little too shimmery and glittery for me (it has like small glitters) which is not the look I like on me. The gold one (golden lights) is a dupe for the abh marshmallow highlighter. Its definetly good for its price and is very pretty. You definetly need to check MUR highlighter because they are great!
Esther O.
High town road, Luton
Review for: Other more...
Gives you a really good glow, it is really easy to blend and the longer it sits on your skin, the more natural it looks
Because of it being so pigmented, you use a little at a time which means it will last so long.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.