BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Mia G.
REALLY pigmented. These are sooo good. I like "golden lights" but I also like the other gold color. I'm personally not a fan of the pinkish one but thats just my preference of color. These are seriously so pigmented and such a great highlight for only $6!!!
Cosy L.
Centennial
Review for: Golden Lights more...
These highlights are popping. The one is use (golden lights) is kind of yellow, more so than it appears it the casing. DO NOT APPLY WITH A BRUSH! It will come off so patchy and just horrible, but if you use a damp sponge, oh boy, you are in for such a natural shimmer on your skin that just melts in.
Michele H.
Byron Center, MI
I really enjoy this highlighter. It performs just as well as some of my more high end highlighters but at a fraction of the cost. It leaves that beautiful wet glow that many of us seek while not being glittery or chunky and blends like a dream. No patchy application, no annoying glitter chunks, just beautiful glossy "lit from within" glow!
Tianna N.
Hanceville, AL
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I love this highlighter! It shows up well on my pale skin. It doesn't exaggerate the pores on my face, so that is always a bonus. I have combination skin and it stayed put all day. It is easy to apply and I didn't have a problem blending it into my skin. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Shelbea C.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Golden Lights, Peach Lights more...
This was one of the first highlighters I ever purchased from ulta. It's super blinding for the drugstore price tag! If you're not a fan of the more "glittery chunky" formulas, you might not love this but it still gives a lovely glow.
Brooke P.
Naples, Fl
This is my holy grail highlighter. The shade garden lights is absolutely stunning. It’s very affordable, you can find us in the drugstore section of Ulta and I do recommend this to others and will continue by this
Cici D.
A must have. It's almost a third of what some other highly pigmented highlighters cost but you'll definitely find that it works just as well. It may become a fav for you or a go to product when you want to alternate high end and cheaper (but great quality) products. It is in my everyday look bag of goodies.
ravin v.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
i use this product for both daily use and stage makeup use. as a dancer we need makeup that will last a full day without dulling. this product does need to be reapplied and to reach the best potential of the product it needs to be layered over itself a couple times. the color is great though and if you are wondering it has purple-pink undertones.
Claryssa I.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Golden Lights more...
First time trying makeup revolution highlighters. The color payout is nice and the highlight shows beautifully on the skin but in pan the highlight can have a ton of fall out and if you apply to much to one spot it can look powdery
Brianna R.
i paid around 5 dollars for this highlighter and i absolutely love it. it works just as good if not better than brands in sephora. it's pigmented well and it gives the perfect glow to your cheek bones. i would recommend this product to any highlight loving girl!! a total steal for how much this is.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.