BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Ivy N.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I am a ghostly looking person but somehow it made me look gloomy and beautiful. The powder itself did feel dry to the touch but as soon as it was on the skin is was so blinding that the gods bowed down to me. I've repurchased this highlight four times and every time I used it I was still shocked.
Ariah O.
This highlighter is really great. It's not very pigmented (which I like) but it is very buildable. It is super shimmery and gives you such a glowing look. I really love this product and find myself reaching for it everyday whether I'm wearing a whole lot of makeup or not. It is a very versatile product!
Debbie R.
Gatlinburg, TN
Makeup Revolution's vivid baked highlighter is one of my favorite highlighters to use! Very pigmented and beautiful on the skin. Awesome price point for the amount & quality that you get in the pan. Definitely a product I will buy over and over again.
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
I loved it ! The pigmentation is so great ! It glides on so well and doesn't emphasize texture like other hilighters do . I would say the cons of them would be that their isn't any neutral shades , they all have an irridesant glow oh & I found myself re applying through out the day because I wasn't glowing anymore..
Megan B.
Madison
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This is one of my favorite products from make up revolution! I love the iridescent highlight that it gives my face it has a pinkish undertone my only issue is sometimes it's hard to blend depending on the foundation that I use it is very long-lasting and I get a lot of compliments every time I wear it
jakie R.
Houston , TX
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights more...
I bought this highlighter about two weeks ago, and all I have to say is WOW it's super pigmented and blinding. I only have to dip my brush into it once. Plus it's only $6 which is amazing!! I highly recommend this!  If you want a highlighter that wont break your bank, definitely give this a try.
Kailee S.
Killington, VT
I really enjoyed this product because it was a beautiful color and consistency. This comes out nice and shimmery and lasts a decent amount. I found this at the Ulta beauty store which is convenient. I would probably buy this product again in the future.
Cosy L.
Centennial
Review for: Golden Lights more...
These highlights are popping. The one is use (golden lights) is kind of yellow, more so than it appears it the casing. DO NOT APPLY WITH A BRUSH! It will come off so patchy and just horrible, but if you use a damp sponge, oh boy, you are in for such a natural shimmer on your skin that just melts in.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
These are a great option for a drugstore highlighter. There’s some good shades and these have really good pigmentation. Really good price and you get a lot of product in these, as well. They are a bit on the powdery side, but they don’t really look powdery or chalky on the skin.
Cici D.
A must have. It's almost a third of what some other highly pigmented highlighters cost but you'll definitely find that it works just as well. It may become a fav for you or a go to product when you want to alternate high end and cheaper (but great quality) products. It is in my everyday look bag of goodies.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.