BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Katie P.
Omro, WI
These are pretty good highlighters. I wish they had different shades, besides pink tones. The packaging isn't good and after a couple of weeks of not using it and layer formed and the product doesn't come off as well anymore. When I did use this, i was quite impressed, it has pretty good pigmentation. I would repurchase if they came out with new colors.
Brittany M.
Bangor
For the price these highlighters are worth it but in my opinion you really have to pack it on to see a really Instagram worthy highlight. Good for whatever skin type and the powder itself is a fine silky packed highlight. Big pan so I can't really complain.
Christina C.
West Virginia
This is my all time favorite highlighter. It goes so well with my favorite eye looks. It blends so easy and it looks so beautiful on my very fair skin. I definitely recommend these. I will buy more in different shades. LOVE!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Stunning this is a super affordable highlight it blends out super easy and looks amazing this is now one of my favorites very pigmented love the packaging this is a must have I highly recommend this I will repurchase
Allyson R.
Reading, PA
There highlighters are so pigmented. They compliment my skin tone very well. I love the peachy undertoned, and the pearl undertoned. My only dislike is the need for touch ups throughout the day, but I'm sure this could easily be fixed with a setting spray.
Zoe M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Very very pigmented but very very powdery, would use a very slight amount due to the powder but the pigment and shine it gives is so worth it, has a very nice natural finish when it goes on the skin I would recommend
dahlia m.
these are probably the best drugstore highlighters out there ! it give off a very nice highlight that's intense when you build up . it lasts me about 7 hours if i don't wipe on my face , i have 2 of these and they are great !
Sydnee A.
Kalamazoo, MI
This highlighter is so beautiful and pigmented. It gave my pale skin such a nice glow. I think this is a very nice, smooth, and affordable. I prefer Golden Lights because it looks the best on my skin. I really love this highlighter, the quality is just as good as a high end brand. I would buy this forever.
Geraldine S.
Review for: Other more...
This highlighter is not as pigmented as I would like it to be but can easily build up to me very pigmented. I have to apply a good number to get the glow that I love. But once it's built up, this highlighter is amazing and it stays on throughout the day with no touchup. The price is also very affordable!
Charlotte B.
This highlighter is extremely blinding which I love and creates a beautiful highlight without looking too powdery or making my skin look grey which some highlighters do. I will say that with how pigmented it is, it overpowers my bronzer and blush even if I put those last but it still looks amazing. There is also kickback in the pan when I dip my brush into it.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.