BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Chelsea P.
Durand, WI
The Vivid Baked Highlighter from Makeup Revolution is a nice product. It has a pearl to gold undertone and has a great highlight payoff. This highlight does come off slightly powdery, but that can easily be fixed by going over it with a lightly dampened sponge.
Beth R.
Beloit, OH
This is my ALL time favorite highlighter! I bought the Pale Pink color and loved it, it looked so good on my skin tone. It wasnt too shimmery but it was just enough. its so easy to apply and easy to build up if wanted. I have re bought this product many times.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I bought this the other day at Ulta after seeing it on YouTube and it didn't disappoint. I love it to say the least. It gives you the right amount of shimmer and highlight which I love. I'd recommend it to my glam ladies.
Luna T.
Las Vegas, NV
Great price. cheap highlighter for those new to highlighting

A little goes a long way, however the flakes can be rather large and too glittery almost unless this is what yr going for of course. Definitely to use for nighttime looks
Sarah O.
These are so such beautiful highlighters for a great price!! My only issue is I own both golden lights and radiant lights, and I've noticed that the golden lights has a different consistency when applied, it's slightly more chunkier in terms of shimmer. However for the price, I can't really complain! I would get these if you're looking for a major glow on a budget!
zane h.
Upper Darby, PA
I just love the highlighter.I have the golden lights & it's amazing Super pigmented easy to blend.I bought it from Ulta Beauty for $5.yah it's long lasting if you use setting spray.Yah I recommend to others who prefer to buy best products with reasonable price
Katie P.
Omro, WI
These are pretty good highlighters. I wish they had different shades, besides pink tones. The packaging isn't good and after a couple of weeks of not using it and layer formed and the product doesn't come off as well anymore. When I did use this, i was quite impressed, it has pretty good pigmentation. I would repurchase if they came out with new colors.
Grace K.
This highlighter is SUPER pigmented. The color selection is a little limited which kind of sucks. It is a very intense shine so it isn't best for those no makeup kind of days. However, when I want to glow to the gods, this is what I always grab!
Maddie T.
For such an affordable highlighter, this is a good product. I find that it is not as shimmery as I tend to enjoy, like the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter, and the product is much chalkier. It is a good affordable option, but I would prefer to splurge on a higher end product over this one.
Stacy T.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Amazing amazing! This such a blinding highlighter. It's super affordable so you don't have to worry about losing that much money even if you turn out not liking it. My opinion though is that it's blinding and even though I love other blinding highlighters I always ALWAYS find myself coming back to this one. (:
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.