BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Kelly R.
Why spend $30 on a highlighter when you can get this one for under $10 and it is just as pigmented?! When I wear this I'm always having people come up and ask what highlight I am wearing! I would 100% recommend this product.
Chelsea P.
Durand, WI
The Vivid Baked Highlighter from Makeup Revolution is a nice product. It has a pearl to gold undertone and has a great highlight payoff. This highlight does come off slightly powdery, but that can easily be fixed by going over it with a lightly dampened sponge.
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
The shade "golden lights" is probably the most beauitful highlight I own - it catches the light for the most gorgeous glow while still looking natural. When this first came to Ulta it was always out of stock so when it came back in stock I purchased 3 back ups!
Luna T.
Las Vegas, NV
Great price. cheap highlighter for those new to highlighting

A little goes a long way, however the flakes can be rather large and too glittery almost unless this is what yr going for of course. Definitely to use for nighttime looks
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights, Peach Lights more...
Now if you are looking for a drugstore option for a great highlight, these are a good pick. Golden is obviously a white golden tone, radiant is slightly pink natural shade, and peach has a bit more pink to it. Really pigmented and last really well on the skin. Packaging is a bit flimsy and the words can rub off on the top but overall the product is really really good.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I bought this the other day at Ulta after seeing it on YouTube and it didn't disappoint. I love it to say the least. It gives you the right amount of shimmer and highlight which I love. I'd recommend it to my glam ladies.
Meghan F.
bechtelsville, PA
These highlighters are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! They give great color pay off and are very buildable. This brand was one of my first drug store highlighter loves! My personal favorite is peach lights, its a pinky highlight that is just so beautiful! I purchased at ulta and they run around 6$!! This is a must try product!
Beth R.
Beloit, OH
This is my ALL time favorite highlighter! I bought the Pale Pink color and loved it, it looked so good on my skin tone. It wasnt too shimmery but it was just enough. its so easy to apply and easy to build up if wanted. I have re bought this product many times.
Sarah O.
These are so such beautiful highlighters for a great price!! My only issue is I own both golden lights and radiant lights, and I've noticed that the golden lights has a different consistency when applied, it's slightly more chunkier in terms of shimmer. However for the price, I can't really complain! I would get these if you're looking for a major glow on a budget!
Tanner M.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I have strong pink undertones to my skin and I have a hard time finding a highlighter that doesn't look to light on my skin -- BUT this is perfect! I have only owned the product for a week or so much have gotten a lot of compliments and it looks great. Another bonus? THE PRICE! Cheap, tried, and true.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.