BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Paige O.
Kingsley bank way , Birmingham
The price for these highlighters is amazing and they last very long. The highlight itself applys smoothly and has loads of pigment leaving your cheek bones popping.
Leah K.
Review for: Rose Gold Lights more...
I loved this product so much. I am a repeat buyer of this product. It is very true to colour and absolutely gorgeous makeup product to have in your kit as a makeup artist. It's so easy to use. Definitely recommend
Abigael B.
haverhill
Review for: Golden Lights more...
For a highstreet brand this highlighter is incredible! Its one of my favs and it’s super pigmented, there’s a few colours to choose from but I’ve only used this one
Tanzela S.
Coventry
I have this highlighter in the shade golden lights and it is one of the best drugstore highlighters ever! It's pigmented, creamy and compliments my skintone well!
estelle x.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I really like this product and it’s so shimmery! However I can only seem to get the highlighter on my face with my finger as when I use a brush it can’t pick it up!
roos _.
I love this one, i like that because its shiney, it blends easly and easy to apply, you can use it for al skin types because you put it over your foundation en it will stay all dat,
Cant wait to try the other ones
Sacha W.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Love this. Lasts a very long time. My go to everyday highlight. Very flattering and great shine impact. Would recommend to anyone who loves to have glowey skin !
Ophelia B.
A M A Z I N G!!! Brilliant highlighter, so pigmented and not glittery at all, the colour really pops and it's blinding, this is so affordable go and buy it now!!
Rioghna M.
Review for: Matte Lights more...
Really impressed with this highlighting product , not only is it cheap but it is just as good as the high end products I would definitely buy this product again.
Ashleigh E.
I own the peach lights vivid baked highlighter and I use this everyday! It's an amazing highlighter and it's only £3! It's bright, buildable but can also be worn light if preferred.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.