BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Aisha K.
Birmingham, England
Would definitely recommend this highlighter, I use this on a day to day basic and everyone compliments me literally
Gives a beautiful pigmented glow
Easy to apply and build up
And it give your makeup a beautiful shine and finish especial for the cheekbones and nose
Elena D.
Algérie
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
"I had been eyeing this highlighter for the longest time, and I finally purchased Peach Lights with my Ulta beauty haul last week. For the last couple of months I've used City Color's Intense Exposure highlighter (which is awesome) but it was nice to finally change it up and try something new. And I think this Makeup Revolution highlighter is my new favorite! I got a compliment from a coworker literally the first time I wore it. I have fair skin and the other two shades looked a little too gold and pink toned for me, but Peach Lights is absolutely perfect. It's really pigmented and blends nicely, and even though it's a powder it doesn't end up looking chalky or powdery on the skin. And it lasts all day; at the end of the day I still had a strong glow. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for an affordable yet good quality highlighter."
Emily M.
Chilliwack , BC
Nothing beats a good highlight. If you were looking for an iridescent or holographic highlighter try these out. They're super affordable and the pay off is incredible. The packaging does get a bit dirty but nothing a good make up remover can't do.
Abbie M.
The makeup revolution vivid baked highlighters are soo pigmented , not ashy , smooth , buttery and just overall amazing I can't recommend it enough in Superdrug they are £3 which is soo good .
Georgie D.
Rawtenstall, Rawtenstall
This highlighter gives me life! I use this one and another Revolution highlighter depending on what look im going for. This one is a very subtle highlighter with a pinkish shade, its great for everyday looks.
Emma W.
london
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This highlighter is amazing. For £3 you get so much high pigmented product that looks great on the skins I wear this on a daily basis and have many different colours
Lily A.
Such a good price for a product so cheap! But it still had great coverage and a gorgeous shimmer I really like... I only apply lightly as not a huge highlight fan but still looks pretty .
Neomi S.
darlington
Amazing! Such a gorgeous glow! I have used so many highlighters in the past both high end and drug store but this one is definitely my favourite everyday highlighter
Lauren P.
Tyrone, IL
This highlighter is super pigmented for the price!!! It is so affordable and the colour payoff is amazing. They come in a few different shades and I think I have them all I love them!
ozi f.
Bedfordshire, Luton
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This product works surprising well and it's so affordable this is my second one. It's extremely pigmented . My only problem is that the lid broke and it dried out
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.