BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Zoe
I love this highlighter, it looks nice on the skin and applies lovely. It is amazing quality for the price and I would recommend for anyone who is after a highlight which isn't too in your face.
Sara H.
Mississauga , ON
This is a beautiful highlight and the formula is actually pretty great too. The only thing i don't like is that there are some bits of glitter in it, and I prefer a less glittery, natural highlight.
Daisy H.
Tenterden
I was very excited to try this product but slightly disappointed. I chose the pinky shade but I didn't realise it had purple undertones and looked very odd on my face. Didn't stay on my face for more than around five minutes!!
Chloë P.
Derby
Review for: Peach Lights more...
For such a cheap little highlighter, these are so bright and reflective! They really do highlight and they’re so light weight, I have one with pink undertones and I love it, it’s so nice, I even sometimes pick it over my MAC and ABH
Abbie m.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Nice glow for daytime use and looks good on the face. The pigment is good but not the greatest and good for all skin types. It's shiny and the colour selection is decent. Overall I'd buy the product again.
Abi S.
Calne , Wiltshire
Review for: Matte Lights more...
Such an amazing highlighter! The glow is amazing for a drugstore product, I can't wait to try the other shades. I recommended to anyone who doesn't want to spend high end money but wants the same effect
Caroline S.
Didn't really like this. It seemed to tale a long time to get any initial colour payoff almost like there was a film to it eventually it works but I feel there are better products out there. Good value for amount in packaging.
Sadia M.
Good product for some but just not my cup of tea, i just do not think its as pigmented as i would like it to be. I heard many people rave about it hence why i jumped on the bandwagon and bought it but not that impressed!
Olivia C.
I own the peach lights highlighter from the baker range. I love this highlight for school but be light handed. It has a lovely pink undertone but may not suit darker skin tones as I believe it would be too light. It is affordable but does have some fall out to it.
Beth G.
Dundee, Angus
Review for: Peach Lights more...
Love this brand and it's value for money. This highlight gives a nice shimmery finish, looks great in photos without looking too powdery.
Would definitely buy again as I like to have a few options in my makeup bag for day to day use.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.