BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Camille D.
This was pretty and stayed on all day. The color looked good when i was putting it on but then it seemed darker afterwards. It was easy to apply with a brush but you would have to blend it out a little if you use your finger.
Laura G.
Mercedes, TX
I recently purchased makeup revolution contour kit and I love the highlighter!! They are affordable and do just as well as other more expensive kits! I think these highlighters compliment any skin tone and definitely recommend!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This is a beautiful and inexpensive highlighter. It is reflective, smooth, and glimmering. It gives a pulled together look to your makeup. Depending on the shade you choose, it has a different undertone that can flatter your skin tone.
Brie L.
I recently just bought this and I love it! Not only is it affordable but it looks gorgeous on. I have 2 of them and always get compliments on my highlight! Love that I can make it subtle or build it up to gleam like a star lol!
Krysteena L.
Review for: Other more...
I love this highlighter one of the best drug store highlighters I own. I little goes a long way the gold is prefect for my skin tone giving me that JLo glow lol. I would totally recommend this to my brown skin girls you'll love it
Hannah F.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Golden Lights, Matte Lights more...
Every time I wear this highlighter, I get endless compliments. It isn't too glittery and super buildable for those days i want to glow a little more. The best part is how affordable it is! Nobody believes me when I tell them this product was only $6!
Patience S.
Mountain Home , AR
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Not only is this a great easily applied product it sets well on my fairly dry skin without being to harsh, has a slight shimmery finish with pearly pink undertones, GREAT PRICE for the performance. I've also found this works wonderful as a eyeshadow base/transition color when using colors you want to stand out or add an extra pop too.
Amina T.
Review for: Matte Lights more...
I really like this highlighter and I'm glad I bought it. It does take a few layers to get the look I want but I love the shine and sparkly undertones that it finishes as. It's fairly easy to apply but you have to get through the top sheen layer first before it gets the desired effect. I definitely recommend though!!
Amanda B.
Holyoke, MA
These are actually really pretty on the cheeks, I got one and it did not give me the shine I like and gave it away but I wanted to give it another shot and bought a different color and it gave me the shine I was looking for
Ana D.
Asheboro, NC
I've tried Revolution Vivid Backed highlighters and they're so pigmented! At first you need to get through the first layer to get the best results but it's definetly better than some high brand highlighters i've used before.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.