BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Helena ūüĆĶ.
Brighton
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I love these highlighters, they are by far the best affordable highlighters on the market. They are really intense but without being glittery. It works great for my pale skin and lasts all day! Would highly recommend to anyone on a budget
Fatimah A.
Super cheap only £3 from superdrugs and super pigmented, its great for everyday use and to give your cheeks that glowy fleeky effect. To make best use of the product i would suggest using a fine brush as you only need a little and example of this would be using a fan brush.
gabi p.
London
I bought this 4 times already and for the price it is I am amazed the pigment was just blinding and I choose this yellowish colour and I love it . recommend to anyone who's looking for something good quality but cheap I got mine for £3
Lakeysha D.
I have literally all vivid baked highlighters. I can't get enough of them, they are budget but they are so extremely pigmented . Golden lights is even a dupe for a nars highlighter
Isabel J.
I love these so much!! They are really pigmented. I usually apply this to my cheek bone, brow bone, and nose. It really gives the shine that I want to stand out.
However the colours of this product are very similar and therefore there isn't a big range of shades to choose from.
Cristiana P.
Bucharest
These highlighters are the best thing that happened in my life. I am simply obsessed with them, will always use them. Very pigmented, nice range of colours, will buy them again! I recommend them to anyone who wants to make a statement.
silvana c.
Em luz natural e interior, no entanto, eles têm um belo acabamento ,Na minha pele seca, que dura cerca de 5-6 horas.A embalagem é elegante e prático, e não se sente barato ou frágil. Cada marcador é quase tão grande como em toda a palma da mão (maior do que eu esperava!
Em-j S.
Cyprus Gardens , Gateshead
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
SO. PIGMENTED. This highlighter is blinding! It is so cheap but has become my everyday highlighter, it is everything a highlighter should be. This colour looks great on my olive skin and applies so easily, but does have some fallout.
Isabelle F.
Laval
Its a really good highlighter ! It could be more creamy (Doesn't feel like the mary-loumanizer ). I would also love to see more colors ( more warm like a champagne color )
Erika R.
Livorno
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I used this highlighter some times and i can say that it's very good especially for the price. It's so cheap! I have oily skin and it has a medium long lasting. I recommend this product if you want good make-up with a special price
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.