BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• where can i find this product?7 Answers
Lily S.
london
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This Highlight Is Amazing!!!! I love it, I use it every day without fail. It's super pigmented,not so good if you are looking for a subtle highlight as it's very glittery and shimmery. It has a gold shimmer to it but still is very blinding. Would buy it again and recommend this to everyone looking for a shimmy but cheap highlight.
Anne B.
I think this is such a great highlighter! It isn't like one of those subtle highlighters, and it stays all day. The highlighter is easy to apply and to blend with a brush. The colour of it is great and works perfect with my skintone. I would buy again!
Ellie H.
Wymington , Bedfordshire
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This is an amazing drugstore highlighter they're only three pounds in England and they look amazing all day long. Super shimmery and glowy. Make up revolution is cruelty free brand also! I love it so much, everyone should have one of these highlighters.
Maria V.
Killer price (6-7€); smooth texture; great pigmentation and reflexion; lasts for a great amount of time... (can it get any better, honestly?)
Will definitely buy it again!
Makeup A.
Calgary
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Let me start by telling you this is a BLINDING highlighter. Great for any skin colour/type and will leave you POPPING. Pigmented like no other. Lasts you all day with or without a setting spray (I suggest using spray to blind all day). Would defiantly buy this again and again I BLINDED someone.
Imogen H.
Manchester, England, United Kingdom, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
I mean I do love these items and initially I thought they were vegan friendly because of the ingredients list but have since found out their animal testing policy isn't clear :( so even though I do like the product I don't feel like I can buy this again
Emily W.
Leeds
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I really love the colour and formula of this product, it's pigmented and blends so well in to the skin. My only issue with this highlight is that after a couple of hours it completely disappears which is upsetting because otherwise this product is great!
Oranos S.
The pearl one Its a good highlighter you can use it all the time and it gives you that highlight that you want but it will fade after a few hours so just keep in bag and touh up throughout the day, it has a shimmery finish. I would buy this product again.
Valentina F.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
Product is like the best! Love all of their highlighters! They are pigmented! Its easy to apply and bland you can bild it up if you want. Its just damn easy! You can go with foundation brush and remove little bit of the pigment if you want. I am going to buy another one!!
Chelsea J.
Calgary , AB
This is my go to everyday highlighter! I was so excited when I picked this up from the drugstore and it definitely exceeded my expectations! The shades are beautiful and you can use a little or build up the product and get a beautiful intense highlight!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.