BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Hajera B.
Walsall
I can't even explain how good these are! This is my favorite highlighter and that means a lot when you're a highlighter addict believe me! It's comparable to the anastasia illuminator and I payed less than £10 for it!!
Khay M.
This highlighter is very buildable and once applied to the skin It instantly gives a nice glow. It doesn't bring out the texture of the skin and is a perfect dupe for ABH Highlighters as it is just as pigmented.Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Evi K.
Review for: Golden Lights, Other more...
I love these highlighters they are so shiny and sparkly, very shimmery finish, everybody compliments my highlighter when i wear it and asks me what highlighter i use. Very pigmented, only bad thing is the packaging breaks quite easily. I recommend this product.
Yasmin H.
The netherlands
One of my favorite highlighter everrr, the price is nog is very cheap voor a product like this ! I have a oily skin and it stays the hole day long, and its very easy to blend on your face. I would definitely buy it again!
Rebecca P.
Manchester, Lancashire
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I love this highlighter! I can’t believe how cheap it is for how good it is. I’ve never been in to spending silly amounts on money on high end products, and this is one of those products that makes me realise I don’t have to! I love the pinky reflection it gives!
Daina L.
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
I really like. Every day I use a tool and this is my irreplaceable product. Pigmentation is very good. Bets pennies comparing what quality is. I'll definitely swim in the second and third times. I bought it in Ireland.
Sinthu S.
colombo
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I absolutely love this product!! Compared to other highlighters in the market this one is very affordable and it does the job. This super pigmented highlighter gives me asoft glow and lasts a long time.
Lily S.
london
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This Highlight Is Amazing!!!! I love it, I use it every day without fail. It's super pigmented,not so good if you are looking for a subtle highlight as it's very glittery and shimmery. It has a gold shimmer to it but still is very blinding. Would buy it again and recommend this to everyone looking for a shimmy but cheap highlight.
🌙Becky D.
Absolutely brilliant! I am wearing it right now as a matter of fact. I have the gold glowing one and it really complements my tan very well. This highlighter only needs the bare minimum of one swipe of product as it is highly pigmented, but very much worth it.
Sophie A.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This hightlighter is honestly one of the best affordable hightlighters. It’s pigmented and has a nice glow. The only problem I’ve fpund with this is as I have dry skin it does crease a little after a long wear. But overall for the price it is beautiful! Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.