BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
caitlan w.
AMAZING one of the best highlighters I own I prefer this over the urban decay as that is too glittery for my liking this is just a shuttle or intense glow depending on what you prefer but would highly recommend and at the price it is why not it's worth every penny ✨
charlie h.
St Michael, Plymouth
I purchased this product just a few days ago!! The shimmer is gorgeous and this highlight gives you the famous, beautiful glow!! They have so many different shades of these highlighters and I would definitely recommend
Emily B.
Keswick, ON
These are great! They are so pigmented and I literally get 'your highlight is on fleek' about 30 times a day when I'm wearing them. I'm so glad I picked up these babies, I use them more then my other high end highlighters I own.
Ipsita B.
Kolkata
These are one of the best highlighters within budget . I own the shade Pink Lights and Peach Lights . Both are awesome . Pink Lights is suitable for fair skinned people and Peach Lights beautifully suits all skin tones . Both are highly pigmented. They should be used light handedly and then they give a natural glow. If one likes , she can go for dramatic strobing with these.
alaa m.
Knoxville, TN
So this was one of the first highlighters I bought. I wasn't sure how I was going to like this trend so I opted for this inexpensive dupe for the popular NARS albatross. I will say it's really nice and give off good pigmented product but the glitter is a little chunky which sometimes I like. It's a great product but I don't reach for it as much anymore now that I have others
Alicia G.
South Molton
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights, Matte Lights more...
This is a very good drugstore highlighter. It does have quite a lot of pigment but compared to higher end highlighters it is not as powerful. It's very easy to apply and I gives a fabulous, shimmery finish. I have recommended this to a few of my friends already!
Nadine W.
I've just bought this highlight and it is out of this world. I have a benefit one that doesn't even compare to it, even at this price point. Lasted most of the night although packaging could be improved the product is the importance. I would surely buy again for £3!!! I was literally glowing like a space ship.
Chloe W.
Ipswich, Suffolk
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I love this highlighter, it's super good for the price that you pay. It gives that popping highlight look, and it's so affordable as it's from the drug store. I picked mine up at a Superdrug store and i love it!! Would deffo re-purchase, especially for the price.
Georgia B.
For an affordable price, these highlighters do the job however they don't provide the 'glow' that most want. I hadn't tried these with any MAC fix plus, which may improve their pigmentation.
Saffron B.
Coventry
I love love these highlights the give such a lush glow! I do find they can sometimes wear off on my skin after hours of wear but for the price you carnt complain in deff getting the other shades in the collection
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.