BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Niamh M.
Coventry
The makeup revolution highlighters are AMAZING! Not only for the price but the quality is UNBEATABLE. If you haven't tried these where have you been? They last all day and are finely milled so they are very high quality and don't look "glittery" at all!!
Kai P.
Essex
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Gorgeous highlight. I’d say they exceed the quality of my MAC highlights! It has an amazing pigmentation, and a blinding glow. For £3 you get a large amount of product for an extremely good value. If I apply early in the morning, it’ll still be there by late at night when it’s time to take my make up off!
Larraine B.
Review for: Golden Lights, Peach Lights more...
Beautiful highlighters very nice for daytime use. They both give a nice glow with pretty shimmer. I bought peach first and bought golden 2 weeks later. Will be buying more colors of these. Is a good product at affordable price. I am really into highlighters since last 2 years and this is a must-have.
Rebecca  K.
Make up revolution products are fantastic.
I found this product online and purchased it. I found the pigmentation so amazing when I rubbed my finger on it but not as great using a brush. Good product but of using a a brush I found you really need to rub the brush in well to get the desired effect.
Katie W.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
Love this highlighter, it’s a definite must in anyone’s makeup collection. Super pigmented, easy to blend and very inexpensive. I am able to layer this highlighter over cream highlighter with no problem for an extra blinding look. Highly recommend to everyone who loves highlighter as much as me :)
Jessica B.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I love the quality of this baked highlighter. It's pretty affordable at the drugstore. I found mine at London Drugs Canada. I like the presentation of these and the quality. The packaging is not the best because I've had the closure break on mine in the past. The colour is very complimentary for many skintones.
Kelsey M.
These are very pigmented and definitely bright when applied to the face but you have to be careful not to apply to much or they can look very thick and chalky on the skin and make your make up look caked, also if you apply to much it shows of any pores you have really bad. But for the price you pay you can't say no. Just remember less is more.
samantha w.
den haag
I own all of these and i think they are great , the peach light was a bit hard when i first used it so i did not realy like it , but after a couple of uses it got a lot better in fact its my favorit now , it is almost like i had to get the top layer of of it . And afcourse the price is amazing to
praveena k.
This highlighter is so good- It gives a nice glow to your face making your face look healthy and radiant. I have very dry skin, and this product to my surprise doesn't cling on to the dry patches.
It also lasts a very long time! Worth buying it
Gabriela B.
Y creo que este rotulador RevoluciĂłn maquillaje es mi nuevo favorito!Es muy pigmentada y combina muy bien, y aunque es un polvo que no termine en busca calcĂĄreo o en polvo sobre la piel. Y dura todo el dĂ­a; al final del dĂ­a todavĂ­a tenĂ­a un fuerte resplandor. Sin duda lo recomendarĂ­a si estĂĄs buscando un rotulador asequible y de buena calidad.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.