BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Hannah B.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This highlighter is absolutely amazing! The brand itself smashes highlighters and is better than Anastasia Beverly Hills ones. This colour is so pigmented it's a nice gold colour and blends out really well onto the skin, it isn't chunky and doesn't accentuate your pores. You can build it up or have it natural. The best part is that it's so cheap
Amanda L.
Applies on smoothly and it is simple to blend. Its very strongly pigmented which means I can glow with just one swipe! I strongly recommend this if you want to finish your look and look flawless.
Ela V.
It's a good highlight but I find it highlights the little pimples too so I guess it's more for the flawless faces out there. But if you're looking for shine, this will blind your haters girllll. 😎😏💎
Rizwana J.
This hightlighter is very pigmented however there is a top layer that need to be scrapped off before use to get full pigmentation. This hightlighter is amazing for people with light skin tone.
Courtney H.
Basildon, Basildon
LOVE this highlight!!... Was my favorite drugstore highlight for ages!, Very high pigmented which is great and it isnt grainy whatsoever, the shimmer particles are pretty fine so it applies really smoothly to the skin. Works just as well on top of powder or ontop of a strobing liquid!... Highly recommend for a cheap but effective highlight ;)
Lisa C.
Great highlighter.
This is a great highlighter at a great price.
The pigment is amazing and it really gives off a glow.
It lasts all day and goes on the skin really nicely.
I love this product.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
I bought this in the colour pink lights and i have literally used it every day. The colour and shine you get from this product is amazing! I love that its a baked highlighter because that means the product is going to last a long time. I feel like these inexpensive highlighters can be just as good as high end. Deffo go and try this out.
Ellen L.
Hellesdon , Norwich
Review for: Golden Lights more...
While I like the other shades in this range they don't really suit my skin tone so I thought I would try the lightest one. Yes while it is blinding I find it a little bit chalky and I can see the product on my face when I look head on. I also wasn't a fan of the golden undertones on my skin. But for £3 it's still an okay product.
Maria J.
London, Middlesex
Makeup revolution are a fantastic company, the spot trends quickly and bring them to us at a affordable price. These highlighters are amazingly pigmented and give you such a highlighted look, a little goes a long way. I use the real techniques contour brush to apply it to my cheek and brow bones, I wear it everyday and love it.
Steffany R.
I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't love this. I find it quite dry and difficult to apply. I have tried various brushes, my fingers, and while I do get some slight payoff I don't feel in control or able to blend the highlight much at all. It's quite sparkly, yet I don't see much "glow" effect. I have the pale pink colour. This might just be me not getting on with the product, I know it is very popular, I am a fan of other Makeup Revolution products and will probably try a different highlight in future by the brand.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.