BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Rifa B.
Is a good budget highlighter with a great shade range for any skin tone.It lasts and can look natural or more outstanding depending on how much you apply as is not too glittery.
MORGAN-LOUISE W.
I have to say, for a super affordable drugstore highlighter, the revolution ones are really good. They're perfect if you don't want to spend a lot of money and they have the nicest glow and colour payoff! Slightly weird because I feel like the first 'layer' of the highlight isn't representative of the product, I think the more you use it the better it gets. Maybe if you scraped off the top slightly you get the proper product? it's not the best highlighter ive used, but if you're on a budget, it's pretty ideal.
Saba A.
I friking love this highlight, it highlight my face, it's so pigmented like wow, when this brand came to our local superdrug I was like eh what this? But then I switched them, and I'm telling you now I was in for a treat, I was like yazzzzzzzzz! Because of how pigmented it was and for the price omg it's so cheap, like hellooo pigmented and affordable can't go wrong there

Sofiya M.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
The product is really pigmented and the price point is great. However, its a little powdery and gets everywhere. The packaging breaks easily, so its not great for traveling with. Also it didn't last very long on me at all. It's also way more glittery than I like my highlighters. I also find even this gold color too icy for my skin-tone, not the most flattering.
ddjsjaj f.
Review for: Radiant Lights, Rose Gold Lights more...
Could not recommend this any more, amazing product for such a cheap price, can be used as eyeshadow also (rose gold) veryyyy pigmented, blinding highlight, not for those looking for subtle highlight
Amanda K.
Edmonton, AB
For a drugstore highlighter it's hard to beat this one. it's a fairly big pan, and you get a lot of product! it applies nicely, my only issue is i find sometimes it just doesn't blend as nicely as i would like it to. It also feels very powdery. This was the first product i had from makeup revolution, but i was fairly impressed.
Abbie M.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
Not the best highlighter, would be nice on really pale skin but on my skin it looks very muddy and it's not very pigmented, it has pinky purple undertones, not my favourite.
Brooke B.
I use the vivid lights colour. On my porcelain skin, it barely shows up unless you put on a ton and really adjust the light a certain way. The golden lights version was way brighter, however it was too cold for my pink-toned skin. If you have very light skin and want something that stands out, I would skip this- next, I'm trying the ice kiss version.
Rachel D.
Dublin, Ireland
For their price point, these truly deliver an outstanding glow. They're truly brightening on the skin, with having used 'Peach Lights', I was afraid it would be too dark for my skin but they're so bendable, they're truly fantastic! Comparing it to a recent MAC highlighter I purchased which was somewhat disappointing considering it's price, the Revolution highlighter truly glows!
Lauryn P.
Croydon, Surrey
Peach lights
This was the perfect shade for me I do not regret this buy at all but I would probably get a shade brighter next time. I love this product though and I throughly recommend it. Not very good lighting in this picture but you can see the highlight on my nose here
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.