BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Fatima A.
London
NO BODY KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS. It's unbelievable. So good. So pretty. Really nice. The best highlight in the world like it just gives you that shine and that glow and especially when you're outside on a sunny day it is just amazing
Annamaria A.
Sarajevo
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I have the white one and it is the best highlighter I have tried so far! It’s not expensive at all, yet it shines like a diamond! Definitely worth it. I also currently don't have an amazing brush to apply highlighter, so I can only imagine how good it looks when you apply it using high-quality brushes! I apply it using drugstore brush, then I apply it from my finger to make it more shiny and then I blend it with the brush again. It stays on for a long time.
Lily🦋
Very good highlighter to get an intense glow. Takes a bit of time to blend if you want it softer. Good for all skin types. Last a very long time. It can pick up on texture. But would definitely recommend.
Carmen B.
So affordable and easy to pick up! Never runs out and is my go to highlighter better pigment then my bars one which was triple the price so happy with this product can really bipod it up
Carina P.
Lisbon, Portugal
I love this highlighter in golden lights, the peach lights and the pink lights I didn't try yet. It gives a beautiful glow to the skin without being shimmery. It lasts me all day long and it works well in top of an cream highlighter as well, not that it needs but if you want an extra glow for the night try it and you'll love it! Also you can pack the product for a intenser glow but careful to not look too powdery, put some make up spray on top to avoid that.
Mirjam H.
This is the most intense highlighter I own and I love it. Its texture does run on the dry side a bit, but it applies smoothly, blends out well and I can wear this as dramatically intense or as subtle as I want to. The sheen it gives me looks almost wet, but not glittery at all, which I appreciate a lot. The price is an absolute steal to, so if you're considering this highlighter - go for it!
Lauren C.
These are insanely pigmented and reflective! In a good way though! A small amount goes a long way and they last most of the day, but to be honest they're inexpensive enough that you can keep reapplying and it won't even matter! These illuminate your face and for those who love strong highlight, you can build it to your hearts content! Love love love these!
Tanya N.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Super pigmented. This is one of my go to highlights. Usually just one swipe of the brush does it. Extremely bright! You could use as a inner corner highlight as well!
Iiz W.
Hattersley, Hyde
Review for: Peach Lights more...
Love this product. It's so shimmery. It's good for combination skin, it makes your contour stand out even more & cheek bones, it's very pigmented, highly recommend this product I would buy again I love it!
Momina A.
Review for: Matte Lights more...
Excellent!! When I applied to my face at a function everyone was liking my highlight ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤And it was very reasonable price ❤ Its suit all skin types and long lasting. I will buy it again ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.