BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Zaynab H.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I love it I use it everyday and it's very nice and I would buy it again I have nothing bad to say everyone compliments me when I have it on and I would recommend it.
Sofija Z.
This product is very shiny and I liked it very much I defineltly buy more of this product its very shimmery and gives you blinding effect on your face. You will feel like a shining star!
Niamh H.
Make up Revolution is such an affordable brand. And when I bought this highlight for such a low price I had my doubts. But wow did it blow my expectations. An amazing intense highlight.
Rachael C.
So good! It gives that shiny effect on your cheeks and it's also long lasting. I like that they've got different shades for different skins. I really recommend it!
Nicole W.
This is such a nice suttle hightlighter to wear if you don't want your highlight to be too out there and in your face, it's just great for when i don't want to wear to much makeup but add a little glow to my face.
Rachael J.
Absolutely amazing product, cannot sing it's praises enough. Lasts forever, amazing pigmentation... so bright. Great for all skin however it is abit powdery. Amazing quality for the price defiantly would recommend.
Siobhan
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Very pigmented and only retails for £3 which is crazy considering a lot of high end highlighters don't even compare to how pigmented this one is. Highly recommend.
Chloe C.
This is honestly so amazing I'm literally! Good for any skin types- I have light skin tone! It was very easy to blend and it has a shimmer to it and looks so flawless on face! I would 101% recommend to everyone!!!
Tasmia R.
So pigmented and it looks so pretty on the skin. You can layer it. Its not powdery overall a good highlight that has a variety of shades for different colour skin
Rebecca W.
I really love this makeup revolution highlighter. It applies easily and gives a great glow. It lasts all day. I would highly recommend this, it gives my tanned skin a nice golden glow.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.