BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Bethany H.
Review for: Matte Lights more...
This isn't the most blinding highlighter out there. However for 6 bucks it really is a steal. The highlighter lasts for a very long time and is the equivalent to the holographic highlighters. It's easy to blend and apply to the face. The reason I give four stars is because it doesn't have the "blow me away" blinding look I'm looking for.
Alicia G.
Grandview , WA
I love the highlight a little goes a long way I love how pigminted it is and they way "its brighter than my future" a quote once said by HearttheDefensor. I love how its easy to apply either with the finger or with a brush and I would buy it again and again.
Victoria M.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER. I was introduced to this at my best friends babyshower as we were getting dressed and I fell in LOVE. It is sooo beautiful! The tones in it fit any skin shade! It's a MUST in my kit. And I always have an extra one!
'Shaundra Y.
Good high lighter for the price. This UK-brand is becoming known for making some pretty decent dupes of higher brand products. I purchased the rose gold. It goes on nice but takes a dew layers. For the 6.00 price tag, I have no complaints.
Ivana M.
Columbus, OH
Part of the problem is that the shade I bought, Golden Lights, was way too cool-toned and ashy for my skin tone (deep w/ neutral to red undertones).  But even if it was the right shade, it's a very stiff texture.  While the price is right, I feel like you can find better feeling options out there for the same price.  Would not recommend or repurchase.
Felecia R.
Mchenry, IL
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This products swatch is so beautiful. I fell instantly in love and had to have it . Super affordable and rich with pigment !!! If you love to shine to the gods with your highlight this is deff one that won't break your bank but looks like it cost a million bucks 😜
Priscilla C.
This highlight will literally leave you blind this is my everyday, all day, full glam, no glam, look highlighter. It makes any glam pop or if you want a no makeup look just pop this on for a natural glow. I love to use a different highlighter the. This on top for a more dramatic look. This doesn’t have fall out and is such a nice color
marissa k.
Box elder, SD
This is a very affordable option for a high quality highlight. The only down side is not having many shade options. The gold they have is too dark, and the pink shade is a little too light for my preferance. But the quality is spot on!!
Amethyst C.
Denver, CO
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Makeup Revolution's Vivid Baked Highlight is amazing! It's easy to apply and blends well also. I use this highlight in Golden Light. It builds easily and because of that I start with a really light application and do a couple layers that way. Golden Light gives my caramel color skin a nice sun-kissed look. I use this almost every day.
Taylor O.
I have this in radiant lights and peach lights and I LOVE IT. Well radiant lights seems to be more pigmented but its a perfect, golden, summer healthy highlight. Its beautiful and can be buit up for drama.

Peach lights is a little less pigmented and glowy but its still good for the price.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.