BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
sarah R.
Fife, Kirkcaldy
Has to be one of the best highlighters that actually stay on for a long period of time it's so cheap and does a really good job. I'm sure there are 3 colours to choose from I've tried two of them and I love them an absolute staple in my makeup case! Xx
Ariadna F.
Middleton, Greater Manchester
It is an amazing highlighter for its price absolutely adore it. This is a really good dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighters. Absolutely recommend this if you're in a budget!
Jushanaé W.
Oh my god! Don't even get me started on this Highlight. It's pigmentation is amazing, it is buildable and it's reflection game is on point! This is by far one of the best highlighters i have used and I love it!!!!
Deia T.
London
This highlighter is so blinding it's wonderful. I love to use this all on my cheekbones as it really makes them pop! The colour selection is lovely and I really like the smooth and easy to blend formula! 9/10! It's a must have for your makeup collection
G M.
This is the best highlight I have ever used and for only £3 you can't go wrong. It's really good for pale skin so if your like me you'll love it. They've got loads of shades so it will work for all undertones! Good luck!
Bryan G.
Este fue uno de los primeros productos de la revolución de maquillaje que mi madre recogio porque yo estaba pasando por una fase de rotulador y el color de las luces de melocotón uno era simplemente precioso! Y voy a decir que en la piel, es muy bonita. Puede conseguir un gran brillo fuera de este rotulador y sin tener que hacer mucho edificación como lo hace con los demás que tengo.
Hannah S.
Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Really really good value for money, lasts ages, looks amazing on the skin, lovely colour and highly pigmented. Feels a tiny bit chalky but overall an amazing product will be re buying.
Katie K.
The pigmentation in this is amazing! It can be a little flaky, but this product is awesome. I have peach lights, and it is stunning .If you want a highlighter that wont break your bank, definitely give this a try.
georgia m.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I love this highlighter! It's beautiful and has gorgeous undertones which are pale pink. The pigmentation is there and I was shocked because it is only drugstore it has such high quality and I want to try them all
Merel B.
Aalsmeerderbrug
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This was my first highlighter so i was really exited when i bought it. But now i have more pricey highlighters this one actually disappeared. Like i said its a really good highlighter when you just starting with makeup. But for me its just a little powdery. And i have a light skin tone and it looks really gold on my face. I personally don't like that but that's your own opinion. I would recommend it!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.