BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Ren y.
Leeds
Review for: Golden Lights more...
One of the best drugstore highlighters I've ever used, incredible pigment, goes on smooth and just all round incredible. Golden Lights has yellow-gold undertones with a very smooth finish.
Shelley L.
Drugstore heaven in a pan.

Highlight lover and for the price of this it's delightful little treat for your make up bag. You can glow from within with this product or build easily for a high shine
Sarah H.
Kent
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This is a nice highlighter which when you apply a few layers can be blinding. It can sometimes bring attention to your proses if you apply to many layers. It is pigmented and buildable. You can use with a setting spray to enhance the pigment, and make it more blinding.
For the price of these products, I think they are a extremely pigmented for a highlighter and are something that can compete with other highlighters that are twice the amount of money. I would recommend this product to anyone is looking for a highlighter with a budget.
Juni D.
Gives a light glow to your skin, good for every day look. Can be used if you have combination skin. Would go with any undertone has the highlight is very light and I would think of buying again
Kirithika N.
Coventry
This highlight definitely looks good, it is a bit chalky however. But if you pick up the product and then spray a setting spray onto your brush it looks 10X better and the chalky look is gone!
Ella A.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
These are the best drugstore highlighters ever. For the price the pigmentation and feel of the product is definitely like it's high end. I can't find any cons apart from the packing looking quite cheap but I would still buy.
Katie D.
Can apply straight to face for a more subtle look however if I really want it to make an impact I need to apply with a damp brush or to my face after my setting spray, doesn't seem to last long
Amy C.
I used this throughout the summer, and it is a very affordable highlighter! One thing I did notice is that it doesn't last quite as long as other highlighters I have used, however for the price I think that they are really worth it and I would definitely recommend them to anyone, especially to people on a budget!
Zoe M.
I love this highlighter because it is so highly pigmented and can be easily layered to create a stunning highlight. Also it lasts a long time and doesn't come off easily without makeup remover.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.