BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Ellie T.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Probably the best drugstore highlighter I have ever used! So pigmented with and without wetting the brush or face. So easy to apply and works well without cream highlighter and when I'm finished with it I will most definitely buy it again!
Holly-Mai T.
Good product definitely shines like a diamond! Good for all skin types I would say. Ok to blend but just takes a few swipes to get the pigment very sheer. But I would definitely recommend because its affordable and drugstore so easy to get.
Andi m.
I have every single pan/palette/stock of highlighter make up revolution have created because I cannot fault them, very buildable, durable and the presentation of these products are just adorable, follow me on Instagram lifeoflucilla ❤️❤️❤️
Maeve M.
Galway
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
These are soo pretty, they're really pigmented and shimmery and the colour range is beautiful! There are lots of shimmery finishes and a few matte finishes in the line. I would definitely recommend these!
Summer T.
My favourite highlighters apart from the sleek ones - so long lasting but so affordable! Sometimes the top layer is a bit glittery but just scratch it off and you are good to go. 100% recommend to others.
Hira Z.
Hounslow , Middlesex
Oh my god. I can't tell you how much I love this. It is so pigmented and I can't believe it is only about 3 pounds. The colour is so amazing and the shimmer is out of this world. Whenever I wear it people always assume it is so expensive but it it so cheap and amazing
Tåmžįñ P.
Rhyl
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I love this. It's a bit too yellowish for my liking but the pigment is out of this world. You really can't go wrong for a couple of pounds. For the price this was amazing. I would highly recommend I just wish I’d have gotten a lighter shade.
Leesa V.
newtownards, down
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Love this highlighter. Super pigmented and a nice bright glow. Only need to gently apply it and you can see a noticeable highlight. Perfect for highlight lovers. Definitely purchase again and recommend.
Rebecca W.
Bicester , ['', '', 'Bicester ']
Amazing so pigmented wearing all day so incredibly long lasting . Verry easy to apply and so easy to blend with no fall out , gold undertone adds an amazing effect. Definitely buying again very time soon
Denise M.
Aberdeen, Scotland
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Golden lights is my favourite highlighter. I use it everyday! I've got a few but none as good as this. Really shows well against my skin and lasts a good while! Good pigmentation. Easy to afford as well.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.