BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Review for: Radiant Lights, Peach Lights more...
This is great if you like your highlighters to have just a hint of glitter in them! I've used peach lights and radiant lights and they are both very pigmented and long lasting. For $6 this is an amazing every day highlighter. Definitely recommend!
Josie R.
Honolulu, HI
These were the first highlighters I bought and I love them. They totally began my love for highlight. They're super inexpensive and massive pans so they last forever. They may be a bit glittery for some people but I have never found a problem with them.
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Golden Lights more...
My all time favorite affordable drugstore highlighter. This highlighter is bomb!! It's so pigmented and blinding that you could see me from a block away. This one has a gold undertone. It's so pretty! I have one and bought another for backup. If you haven't tried this, you NEED to! It's comparable to a high end highlighter, and that's speaking volumes!!!
Chantal M.
Highland, CA
I didn't know what the whole fuss was about having the prefect highlight. Until I got my hands on this beauty!!! Love that a little goes a long way. Love that it's so inexpensive. Of you're lookin for an AMAZING highlight I definitely recommend this one
Asha S.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I've only had this highlight a few weeks but absolutely adore it! I have this product in "Peach Lights" and is just the perfect peachy pink color. This and my Wet n' Wild "precious petals" highlights are my favorites!!
Heather L.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I didn't love and I didn't hate this product . It's a beautiful highlight for the price . It is very affordable compared to other high end options . It's just more of a light highlight for a natural look. And I prefer more bam in your face highlighters that will have me glowing for hours . I would recommend this for a natural look but not a more glam look .
carlye h.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Golden Lights more...
love this highlight for the price! i use golden lights specifically for my nose highlight and i feel as if it matches my skin tone perfectly by not being too icy white, but not being too dark for my rather fake toned complexion. it’s easy to build up to give a blinding highlight or tone down for a more subtle glow. this is a product i use daily in my makeup routine!
Kristen C.
De Soto, KS
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights, Peach Lights more...
I absolutely adore these highlighters, and in my opinion they stand up like a champ to highlighters at a much higher price point. The shades are vivid and pigmented and inexpensive enough you can try them all to find your favorite. I recommend these all the time!
Abbey F.
Schererville, IN
I have all three shades and I love them! They are sheer when you swatch them on your hand they are sheer but applying them to you face they are amazing and super shiny. I have repurchased these for me and friends and have all the highlighters.
Arianda G.
Mansfield, TX
It's so rare for me to find a highlighter tht actually she's on my skin but I found the perfect highlighter when I bought this one it's amazing and affordable.

Just found out that Khloe Kardashian uses it to.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.