BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Carolyn H.
Belfast, Antrim
This highlighter is honestly my true love! I would never use anything else the pigment is absolutely amazing with a great shimmer, I'd say it's good for all types of skin and I would literally recommend it to everyone I know
Ellie W.
These highlighters are super pigmented and give the skin a super healthy glow. I have the colour "golden lights" which is a white golden shade. Perfect for light to medium skin tones. For £3.99 I can't complain and would but it over and over again.
Amy B.
not incredibly pigmented on their own however if you pick up product on a brush and then spray it with water/primer/ setting spray any liquid and then apply to the high points they are good. Also using your finger applies well. Soft glow and really affordable
Avi G.
Drynie Avenue , Inverness
This product is incredible! Every single makeup lover, from newbie to professional artist needs this in their kit. It's so affordable but the pigment is insane and every shade gives you a wet-look perfect highlight every single time. Incredible.
Laura C.
Review for: Matte Lights more...
This is absolutely blinding for such a cheap highlighter and has lots of different colours for different skin and I have purchased two in the past. I love this and it could easily be used as a beautiful shimmering eye shadow.
Hanna F.
Scotland
Great highlighter, a big part of my makeup routine is this highlighter. It was actually the first highlighter I got! The highlighter its self has a pinky look to it but when you apply it that pinkness goes away. I have been using this product for about 4-5 months now and it is still going strong, obviously a very long lasting product. Will definitely be buying agian.
Ashleigh B.
Review for: Golden Lights, Peach Lights more...
Amazing for the price! Blinding but a little chalky. Peach lights is perfect for my pale skin and I always get compliments on it.
Im glad to say they arent chunky or full of big pieces of glitter, so for that reason alone i say go out and buy one! Its worth a shot
Tabitha G.
Burton On Trent, Staffordshire
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I was really impressed with the colour of this highlighter as it's hard to find one with a pink glow rather than the popular gold and champagne colours. It takes a bit of building up but for the price I think it's a bargain!
Carmen G.
Me encanta este producto, no sé como he podido vivir antes sin él. El color pink me fascina, lo amo. He probado otros colores y son preciosos también. Pigmentan mucho y duran mucho también. Es hermoso encontrar un producto con excelente relación calidad precio.
Sophie W.
Bognor Regis
I have two shades of this highlighter and I love them,the price is amazing at only £3 a pan and the glow that they give off is amazing,as someone with really pale skin these highlighters work really well for me and would definitely recommend to anyone with really pale skin
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.