BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this at Ulta, its originally $7, but I got it on sale for $3! This was pretty affordable so I was kind of doubtful if it would even be good.

HOWEVER

It works wonders! It stays on forever and I honestly can't stop putting it on. I loved it so much that I over used it the first time I tried it on. But then again, can you ever over do it on highlighter?
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I was expecting this to be a super blinding goldish type highlighter but it's just blah. Even when you go in with a lot of product it just flies all over your face and doesn't stay (even when you use setting spray. It was an ok highlighter but the shade, finish, and kind of meh application with a brush made me not want to repurchase.

Pros: cheap, pretty when you build it up

Cons: glitter fallout, doesn't last, colors aren't true to life in pan, not a lot of undertones.
Asha S.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I've only had this highlight a few weeks but absolutely adore it! I have this product in "Peach Lights" and is just the perfect peachy pink color. This and my Wet n' Wild "precious petals" highlights are my favorites!!
Josie R.
Honolulu, HI
These were the first highlighters I bought and I love them. They totally began my love for highlight. They're super inexpensive and massive pans so they last forever. They may be a bit glittery for some people but I have never found a problem with them.
Madison T.
Arcadia, LA
For the price you get a lot of product. this highlight can be applied with a light hand to achieve a "glow from within" look or applied heavily for a stark highlight. I find that it has more of a gold undertone which is beautiful. I will be repurchasing
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Golden Lights more...
My all time favorite affordable drugstore highlighter. This highlighter is bomb!! It's so pigmented and blinding that you could see me from a block away. This one has a gold undertone. It's so pretty! I have one and bought another for backup. If you haven't tried this, you NEED to! It's comparable to a high end highlighter, and that's speaking volumes!!!
Felicia C.
I did not like this highlighter at all. it was really chalky and showed no shimmer. the color would have been great if it looked just like it did in the packaging. if it was more pigmented i would have kept it. I returned it after swatching it and trying it one my face.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Review for: Radiant Lights, Peach Lights more...
This is great if you like your highlighters to have just a hint of glitter in them! I've used peach lights and radiant lights and they are both very pigmented and long lasting. For $6 this is an amazing every day highlighter. Definitely recommend!
Chantal M.
Highland, CA
I didn't know what the whole fuss was about having the prefect highlight. Until I got my hands on this beauty!!! Love that a little goes a long way. Love that it's so inexpensive. Of you're lookin for an AMAZING highlight I definitely recommend this one
Kelsi C.
These highlighters are amazing and hard to pass up for the price. I have multiple and reach for them very often even when i have other high end highlighters. They give you a blinding glow. Very smooth, not chunky or glittery. Would definitely recommend
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.