BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Jessica S.
Review for: Golden Lights, Peach Lights more...
I use these highlighters every day and love them. Amazing product when you consider the price you pay for them!  The only downfall I'd say is the packaging, which is not ideal for travel as the lid will more than likely snap off which is disappointing.
Lucy M.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Such a brilliant drugstore highlighter. It's pigment is incredible and it is so affordable. I wear this highlighter in a day to day basis and it is beautiful. It applies to the face very smoothly and doesn't look caked on no matter how much you apply.
Laura L.
Elche (Alicante)
Another love of mine! If you are looking for a dupe of other hihglighter that is more expensive I recommend this one because is pigmented, blends nicely and gives you that glow. There´s 3 different shades and they work awesome.
Totally recommend.
Trish D.
londo
I LOVE IT. It performs just as well as high end highlighters and accommodates all skin types. It is so pigmented that it is bliinddiinngg! Depending on the shade you buy the undertones will vary, I have 2 of the shades which have pink and gold undertones. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Asimina G.
Very good pigmentation. It highlights the face beautifully. I love the color and the duration. I give it only 4 stars, because it is little bit powdery and not so easy blendable. I would definitely recommend it as a valuable and inexpensive solution.
Jessica W.
Mid Glamorgan, Maesteg
Bargain of a highlighter. Lots of shades to choose from, very pigmented and shimmery, amazing quality for the price!!!! Can almost compare it to Mac's soft and gentle, just more than half the price! It does feel quite powdery, but at that price, it's a minor thing and personally I think it's well worth it!!
Kaitlin M.
Chester Le Street, County Durham
For me I don't think it very pigmented, not sure if it's just the brushes I'm using or the technique I'm using but I couldn't get away with it! I love the design of it, and the colour is so pretty and shimmery!
Alma b.
Review for: Matte Lights more...
Omg amo este iluminador me gusta demasiado como es tan suave y tan potente me dura todo el día no se ve para nada grasoso tiene unos destellos muy bonitos se los recomiendo una y mil veces lo volveré a comprar
Kate S.
Scotland
I like be makeup revolution. My favourite highlight from this range is Peach Lights it leaves a lovely subtle pink under glow. Great value for money as highlighters are never ending.
Wiktoria P.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This is a great , blinding highlighter . It’s so pigmented and shiny . I’m obsessed with highlighter so if I put in too much sometimes you can see texture under , it blends easily and still has a blinding shine to it , I would recommend to everyone !
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.