BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Jessica M.
Liverpool, Merseyside
While the white baked highlight was blinding, it felt chalky, and really emphasised the texture of my skin. I have some problems with large pores so this doesn't look so good on my skin. Would still recommend if you don't have issues with skin texture.
Cerys B.
Melbourne
The pigment of these highlights are incredible. I have the gold undertoned one and it honestly looks beautiful against any skin tone. You have to have set your foundation before applying or its hard to blend out.
Asiya K.
Omg this is so pigmented I have no word very cheap and very worthy. I love the pigmentation of this and I totally recommend this product it had a pale pink / pearl undertones which is perfect in my case. Go and get this it will change your highlight game.
Alma b.
Review for: Matte Lights more...
Omg amo este iluminador me gusta demasiado como es tan suave y tan potente me dura todo el día no se ve para nada grasoso tiene unos destellos muy bonitos se los recomiendo una y mil veces lo volveré a comprar
Cameron M.
London
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This was one of the first highlighters I ever used so I didn't have much to compare it to but reflecting on it for the price and size of the product it is absolutely amazing, don't think there's a more pigmented blinding drug store highlight out there
Kate S.
Scotland
I like be makeup revolution. My favourite highlight from this range is Peach Lights it leaves a lovely subtle pink under glow. Great value for money as highlighters are never ending.
Lucy M.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Such a brilliant drugstore highlighter. It's pigment is incredible and it is so affordable. I wear this highlighter in a day to day basis and it is beautiful. It applies to the face very smoothly and doesn't look caked on no matter how much you apply.
Wiktoria P.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This is a great , blinding highlighter . It’s so pigmented and shiny . I’m obsessed with highlighter so if I put in too much sometimes you can see texture under , it blends easily and still has a blinding shine to it , I would recommend to everyone !
Trish D.
londo
I LOVE IT. It performs just as well as high end highlighters and accommodates all skin types. It is so pigmented that it is bliinddiinngg! Depending on the shade you buy the undertones will vary, I have 2 of the shades which have pink and gold undertones. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Jessica S.
Review for: Golden Lights, Peach Lights more...
I use these highlighters every day and love them. Amazing product when you consider the price you pay for them!  The only downfall I'd say is the packaging, which is not ideal for travel as the lid will more than likely snap off which is disappointing.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.