BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Sophia G.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This highlighter made my jaw drop. The price is absolutely amazing, and the formula is out of this world! It’s honestly comparable to Anastasia, and looks absolutely beautiful on the skin. I like to mix it with a cream base to make it even more intense, but that isn’t at all necessary!
Kiley W.
Centralia, WA
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I have heard amazing things about this highlighter and how it is a dupe for several higher end products but I personally was not satisfied with it. It swatched okay but seemed to have an over coat and when I used my fan brush it didn't transfer on to my face as I would be liked it to. It was too subtle and chalky. Maybe I got a dud though, because I have heard amazing things about all their highlighters.
Traci O.
Burton, MI
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This highlight is perfect, and not too glittery.  It can be subtle if you want it to be, but this was meant to make you GLOW.  I have tried this one and the more pink leaning one, and both colors are just great!  I've been waiting for the right time for me to be able to buy the product again.  Whenever I go to Ulta, they are always sold out.  There's your clue right there!
Amanda M.
Moses Lake, WA
Very pigmented but powdery. I couldn't imagine any one who isn't super pale pulling off the one that's white with a yellow undertone. When I want a super intense highlight I'll use this. But after having this for quite a while I have other things I'd rather use.
Cristina D.
New Castle, DE

I love it has high pigmentation and the peach tone is ideal for the paler skins to illuminate but without looking like a semaphore. Its price is very economical for the quality of the product and the quantity is quite large. It can be easily blurred with your finger or brush.
Kenya H.
One of the best drug store highlighters, with a great pigmentation, however I did notice that some come a little chalky when I purchased 5 for all my sisters. It will definitely last you a very very long time! And comes in different shades! One being rose pink and another being a golden color! I would purchase this over and over again! I recommend it! It's almost a dupe to the individual Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighters
Kimberly G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This highlighter when swatched and even first applied is beautiful! My issues are that you A) really have to get past that first layer to get the pay off you're looking for and B) you have to reapply as it can fade. Otherwise it was a nice highlighter for a great price.
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I was expecting this to be a super blinding goldish type highlighter but it's just blah. Even when you go in with a lot of product it just flies all over your face and doesn't stay (even when you use setting spray. It was an ok highlighter but the shade, finish, and kind of meh application with a brush made me not want to repurchase.

Pros: cheap, pretty when you build it up

Cons: glitter fallout, doesn't last, colors aren't true to life in pan, not a lot of undertones.
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this at Ulta, its originally $7, but I got it on sale for $3! This was pretty affordable so I was kind of doubtful if it would even be good.

HOWEVER

It works wonders! It stays on forever and I honestly can't stop putting it on. I loved it so much that I over used it the first time I tried it on. But then again, can you ever over do it on highlighter?
Chantal M.
Highland, CA
I didn't know what the whole fuss was about having the prefect highlight. Until I got my hands on this beauty!!! Love that a little goes a long way. Love that it's so inexpensive. Of you're lookin for an AMAZING highlight I definitely recommend this one
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.