BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Stacey A.
Wigan
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This highlighter is a great price for such a an striking radiant colour. It is easy to apply and blends really well. It has a very shimmery finish, which makes the highlighter pop! Add to cheekbones, under the brow and nose to add some dimension to your look.
Erin a.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I really didn't like this product it preformed very badly ,It was a very dry chunky consistency and the colour made me look ill .I found the product dissapointing as I love makeup revolutions other products Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Mel N.
very good highlighter for this price, quite long lasting and delicate. I don't recommend using this on very oily skin as it can be hard to blend out. it also is quite hard to blend in dark skin like mine. ok product:)
Manal C.
London
This product is an amazing bargain, priced at only £3 at my local superdrug. The pigment is amazing, extremely glowy and blends in seamlessly. However, I find it to be quite chalky so I wet my brush before applying. Definitely a brilliant go to highlight!
orla n.
Glasgow
isn't too bright and intense very natural good selection of shades easy to blend and apply it's more of a natural type of highlight with more of a shimmery finish it is good for all skin types and it is a very good drugstore highlight and is very affordable
Lola F.
Kent
This isn't the best high lighter but if u want one off the cheap then I would go with this I don't like the way it's made just watch out on that but cons about it it's s beautiful colour /shade
I won't buy it again
Shabnam G.
Rome
I just got this highlighter and i am obsessed with it.It has gold reflects and look of it is to die for.Amazing pigment...glides in soothe like a butter.It is so affordable that anyone can use it.Plus for that price you are getting the glow that you want.
Laura D.
Lonmay, Fraserburgh
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Great value for money. This is a really nice white toned highlight with plenty shimmer and pretty good consistency and amazingly long lasting. I get lots of compliments wearing it with everyone surprised its a low budget brand. Recommend and will buy again.
Faith R.
I love this product so much. It's beauty for medium skint tones. Cheap with beauty packaging. Pearl undertone. I love it so much I have hit pan on it as you can see in picture. Would totally recommend.
Aisling R.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
These highlighters are bomb. Literally they make me glow to the gods! They are extremely pigment. Be careful when you wear them you don't blind anyone! And they are so long lasting, they don't fade throughout the day at all! I would so recommend to others!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.