BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Annais M.
Cobham , Surrey
Omg!! This highlighter is so so pigmented!! Just a little of this on your face and it gives you a huge bright glow. I love this highlighter and it's so so cheap!! You can buy these in any drugstore or just anywhere! There only around £3!!! I love the colour as well. Doesn't look cakey either
Mercedes F.
Pinner, ['', '', 'Ha5 pinner ']
For an affordable highlighter, this is amazing. I highly recommend everyone to buy it, it's extremely easy to apply and you don't have to apply much of the product for it to stand out. Personally I think it lasts quite long during the day especially when I've used my setting spray.
Anna M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
I love this highlighter. It's amazing for the price. A great colour and amazing pigmentation. The only issue I have is the product sits on top of my skin so it's very obvious I have lots of highlighter on. I have some bumps on my face and it clings to those patches.
Apart from that. Well worth the price
Lisa A.
west sussex
Review for: Rose Gold Lights more...
Omg this is one off the prettiest highlighters I've used it's so shimmery it's amazing it's a beautiful rose gold for any rose gold lover out there ,so highly recommend it and would definitely buy again
Abi N.
Bradford
I love this brand! As the price point is so affordable for how amazing the products are! These vivid bakes highlighters come in gorgeous shades and they are all pigmented and long lasting! Giving a radiant and beautiful glow to the skin
Maz W.
Soooo pigmented! I love make up revolution high lighters! They're all great dupes for high end highlighters and they're all sooo good. I have quite a few and they do not disappoint! Deffo recommend if you're looking for a pigmented highlighter and you wanna glow to the gods! Yaaaaas!
Tasha S.
£3 Perfection.

I love this highlighter. I bought it months ago and use it every day and i'm still not touching the pan.

It needs to be built up on the skin as it is very sheer- but once it has been layered on a few times it gives a stunning glow!

I'm absolutely in love with the shimer- would definitely recommend
Blerta J.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
For £3 you wouldn’t believe how amazing it is. It applies stunningly onto the skin, absolutely blinding and perfect for taking golden hour pictures when you need a blinding glow which I always do. I will buy again when I finish my current one. My go to highlighter for sure. Love it.
Chelsea R.
Swindon
This is amazing quality considering it is a drug store highlighter. It really does give you an amazing amount of highlight and makes you glow. The champagney pink colour is absolutely beautiful and it lasts all day!! Definitely worth it!
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights more...
The shade range is kind of weird, the golden shade has a pearly/green undertone, but the pinky one is pretty nice like Mac soft & gentle. They are kind of powdery but that goes away after setting spray, mostly. They are OK, for the same price I would get a NYX, Wet n wild, ELF, or Milani one.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.