BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
jade h.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This powder gives your cheeks a very seamless glow that looks as if it could quite easily be your skin. My only issue is that it is VERY powdery when you put your brush in it which wastes quite a bit or product and means it doesn't blend in with your skin as much as it could if it was a creamier formula.
Louise P.
LAUNCESTON, LAUNCESTON
Love this highlighter it's very pigmented great drugstore or cheap if you can't afford a good one. Doesn't give a white cast or texture on the skin which is a plus for me great for anyone starting with make up or even experience make up artist great for anyone's collection.
Eleanor J.
I really enjoy using this highlighter; it gives a block of colour without glitter particles etc. I use this mainly to highlight my cheekbones, and it is super pigmented. There is a lot of product in the container, but my only problem is the actual product is quite fragile and can crumble a little on the edges of the pan. Would buy again.
Victoria. R.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
For a drugstore brand, this highlighter knocks all others out of the water, including high end!! The pigment in this is crazy! It's so pigmented so a little goes a long way, other wise you risk looking chalky but this highlighter looks amazing on the skin and is easy to blend and build!
Ash 🖤.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Makeup revolution is such an awesome brand. They offer super affordable dupes of pretty much every gig end product you could ever want. Their high lighters are super bright and pigmented and I’ve loved everything I’ve purchased from them!
Eva J.
Best highlighter I own. I usually use this when I'm on the go and I want to a full glow. The duochrome in my shade (peach lights) is pink and yellow. Not glittery at all and stays all day.
Teodora L.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This is the best drugstore highlighter everrrr!i think is good for oily ,dry and combination skin.It is applying so good and also is blending perfectly .It is so pigmented .You should buy this highlighter right nowwww!
Olivia C.
I love these highlighters. They give a nice, intense glow that is very long lasting. They have a good range of colours of all skin tones. They aren't as easy to blend as high end highlighters but if you go in with a light hand they are amazing. I would buy this again as I use it daily.
Selina B.
These highlighters only cost €3,99 but are better than lots of high-end Highlighters. The pigment is fantastic and when I wear this Highlighter everyone compliments me about it. I really love it and I'd totally totally recommend this! Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Aishwarya S.
Lucknow
It feels light on my face. As it comes in a powder form, it never feels oily on face. The texture is smooth and shimmer is not overpowering. It feels soft against my skin and neither makes my skin oily nor highlights dry patches. But you need to spend some time in blending it properly.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.