BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Tasha R.
These highlighters are so affordable and pigmented! They can be very chocky and powdery though - the way I tackle that is by applying them after setting spray whilst my face is still a little damp! I do that with all my highlighters though, powdery or not, as it gives them that extra boost!
morgane h.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
great highlighter really pretty gold color that would suit every skin tone. lasts all day. i don't reach for it as much as i would like but i do recommend it if you are on a budget. doesn't have glitters in it just a really pretty gold sine. would recommend putting it with a fan brush.
Amy P.
Ilfracombe, North Devon
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I rarely hit pan on products but this is one I use so frequently I've actually almost finished it! This is the same if not better in quality to my Mac highlighters and the colour choices makes it possible for everyone, of every skin tone, to Fonda product that works for them. Amazing products!
Chloe D.
Morecambe , Heysham
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I used to use this daily and ended up breaking it :( one of the best highlighters I tried! I find this one to have a pearl-like shine on my skin type! It's a must buy for such little price! Buying again soon! (ps... don't drop it from the top of your stairs with no carpet, it will smash!!:O )
Erica M.
I love this highlighters they are really pretty they give a pretty glow to the skin they are pigmented they can give you a really strong highlight as you can build it up
Thu don't look greasy at all and they are not just like glitter they are a really good highlighter that just gives you a really pretty glow
Natalie O.
Hemlington, Middlesbrough
This brand does not get the raves it deserves. It's reasonably priced but the quailty is unbelievable! I find myself reaching for their highlighters more than any of my others. They're so pigmented and blend out really easily.
Gen O.
Stansted, Essex
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This was highly talked about as a great highlight to buy from the drugstore for a cheaper price tag, however when I tried it, I discovered that you had to rub a layer off before the highlighter would be pigmented enough to use, also I found it very powdery and hard to blend, not too impressed
Natasha C.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
For the price you more than likely will not find better, for all of £4? I think, it goes on lovely, really shines and sparkles, I've been asked many of time what highlight I use and when I reply with makeup revolution i get greeted with shock, fact is you don't have to spend out that much, if your short on cash, this will do the job perfectly
Eleanor T.
My makeup revolution highlighter is stunning.It's affordable price is amazing but it can be slightly dry.I have many different shimmery highlights by makeup revolution.I would recommend these to most people.
Mona Y.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
One of my favorites! The pigmentation is really good, the color extremely pretty.
The highlight can be visible as a white cast if applied too "thick". Has mostly golden pigments in it.
A recommendation for light to medium skin tones, just because it tends to look ashy on me when I get a tan.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.