BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Issie L.
Bolton , Lancashire
This is my favourite drugstore highlighter! I currently have the lilac shade and it is so pigmented! I wear this highlighter pretty much everyday. The baked formula is the best I've seen and the price is an absolute #steal

With this highlighter you can #glowfordays
Megan R.
These highlighters are very pigmented and they have a good selection of shades that are very pretty, however, I have heard that on some people they don't sit on the skin properly and can look patchy in some cases. For the price they're worth a try.
Amy O.
Cork
This highlighter is AMAZING! I have the one in Peach Lights which is a pinky shade but it's amazing. I have dry skin so I can say it's good for dry skin types. It's so easy to apply and to blend on the skin and on top of foundation and concealer. It's so cheap and affordable so I really recommend you try it out if you haven't already =)
Anna-Marie P.
Hampshire, Alton
revolution highlighters... not bold enough. I raved about this product until I got better highlights. great if your just starting off with highlight definatrely recommend. if I was on a budget I would definitely buy again but I want to sitck to my normal highlight.
Nikita S.
Such a pretty colour and applies so smoothly. I use the gold undertone one and is one of my go to highlighters. The product is very pigmented and lasts all day. I've already bought a second one and it's nearly out so would re buy it in the future.
Matilda W.
Stafford, Staffordshire
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Definitely one of my favourite highlighters, although the lid has broken on both of the highlighters I bought, they last a long time and have gorgeous white gold undertones. It packs a really shimmering glow and is definitely worth purchasing if you're looking for a gorgeous, bright highlighter.
Keira T.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I love the makeup revolution highlighters, they are very nice to apply to the skin and feel smooth. They are long lasting and so good for the price, however I feel they don't leave my skin glowing as much as a high end highlighter would, as I like the wet look. Great product if you're on a budget
Dee J.
Newcastle
Review for: Other more...
If you are looking for a highlighter on a budget which will really pop on the skin, this is the ideal one for you! The sheen is gorgeous and very glowy. The only reason I would not rate out 5 stars is because the package broke very quickly. Other than that, the product for the price is fantastic!
Megan H.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This was one of the very first highligthers I have ever brought.

At the start the colour and shine of the highlighter was amazing but now ive hit pan the colour doesn't pay off and when applied to the face it looks rather powdery.
morgane h.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
great highlighter really pretty gold color that would suit every skin tone. lasts all day. i don't reach for it as much as i would like but i do recommend it if you are on a budget. doesn't have glitters in it just a really pretty gold sine. would recommend putting it with a fan brush.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.