BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Charley F.
Stafford
Review for: Peach Lights more...
Love these highlighters they work just as good as most high end brands even better in my opinion! They cost around £4 I think and they are amazing! Any time I'm in Superdrug I have to stock up on them! They have the most amazing shades and the shine and highlight it gives my face is amazing highly recommended
Yoima D.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Peach Lights more...
My tone is pink. Of this product expected better quality, in the arm if that pigmenta much, but in the face no. I have to try it with my fingers, to see if that pigments more. The price is very cheap so I recommend you try it yourself.
Courtnai B.
makeup revolution vivid baked fighters comes in a variety of 3 shades for different types of skin tones but they may not suit those with darker skin.they blend well and don't leave a white cast on the skin i strongly recommend these as they are well priced lonlasting smooth and very pigmented.
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
I've bought so many highlighters lately, now I am finally getting around to trying them all. This is the most recent one I've tried. Since my favorite is from Tarte, and I also like Guerlain Meteorites, I wasn't sure how I'd find a less expensive brand (this retails new for six dollars, so definitely do some comparison shopping). But it turns out this is pretty nice. It is my first experience with Makeup Revolution and it definitely won't be my last.

The container is quite generously-sized and I will probably never finish it. What I like is that, even though I'm quite pale, this actually shows up on me. Some highlighters pretty much match my skin tone and do nothing for me, but this provides a nice bit of radiance. It's matte rather than shimmery, so it's good for office wear. I didn't get a lot of (not any, really) fallout. My makeup brush picked up pigment quite well, and while this was somewhat buildable, it was also hard to overdo (at least with my complexion). This blended well to give a natural look.

Anyway, it's nice to find a highlighter that works for daytime use and won't break the bank. This has been non-irritating, as well, and the compact is pretty sturdy (does not include a mirror) so it should be safe in a makeup bag (I wouldn't throw it loose in a purse, though
Katie W.
Cheapest and best highlighters ever. These are high quality, buttery, pigmented, glowy, great for every skin type, good colour range and the pans are huge and seen as you only need to use the tiniest bit, they last forever🎉✨
Robyn K.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I have given this product 5 stars for the amazing quality of the highlighter. I find that my skin can be very temperamental and oily one day and dry the next and it's great for whenever! It's great quality, as I said, especially for the price of the product! Would definitely recommend and buy again!
these highlighters are very good , you can get them
in an range of colours they apply really nicely and smoothly
they are also very pigmented so you don't need a lot on your brush
I like the more pearly colours but its completely up to what you like. I proberly wouldn't buy it again just because
I like to branch out and try different highlighters.
Ana S.
absolutely love this! it is very pigmented! i have the shade peach lights and my skin is pretty light and it looks great. i have combination to oily skin and it still lasts pretty well. also pretty cheap so you can't go wrong. already made recommended this to 2 of my friends and they both loved it
Caitlin W.
Personally I think it's not the best highlighter of what revolution has came out with. It's very powdery and it's not that pigmented. If you want to get a good highlight from revolution buy the contour palette it's got 3 highlights in them. But you do get your money worth for this highlight.
Shereen S.
Ennis
GREAT product!! Very enexpensive highlighters! So pigmented very like high end products has a shimmery finish to it makes the skin look duey! Little goes a long way!! They have a be different shades for different skin tones which is great! Would highly recommend this product. LOVE make up revolution
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.