BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Icla P.
Review for: Golden Lights, Peach Lights more...
O melhor iluminador, em portugal foram 3,95€ em loja fisica que vende produtos da marca. Ja comprei duas cores e vou sempre lá ver se ha mais. O peach lights é um rosa bebé muito lindo, e o golden lights é um dourado que dá um efeito super bonito a pele! Recomendo!
Megan C.
WALES
This was my first every highlighter and is the best for inner corners! It's definitely long-lasting and it quite metallic. I felt like there were quite pearl undertones and were quite shimmery. I would buy again. On the other hand, I felt that they were kind of chalky and messy, but a great product otherwise! s
Sian Melody C.
Romford, Essex
Beautiful pigment and really nice formula, the value for money in regards to this product is high. For only £4 you can have a highlighter that is up there with some high end brands. A beautiful collection of colours too to benefit people of every complexion
kimberly t.
this is honestly the BEST highlighter I have ever ever EVER used ! I am so in love with it , it's like a champagne color with a hint of gold and it makes my skin POP its honestly so so pigmented and so easy to swipe on and it looks so bomb ! for that price too its incredible honestly get this while you can !!!
Izzy S.
Crewe, Crewe
This highlighter is my HOLY GRAIL highlighter. It is so pigmented and glowy! It blends amazing and is so long lasting! This colour has a gold feel but there are other shades which are equally as stunning! I would recommend these to EVERYONE. I am one of these people who love to glow and this is amazing for that, however you can glow while being natural as well!
Caitlin C.
Cambridge
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights more...
I absolutely love this highlighter. It was an amazing price for what I got. The pigmentation is amazing and it is perfect for oily skin. I found it lasted for a really long time and it looked really good. I have already recommended it to a friend and we now both use the same one. For £3, I am very impressed.
Rebecca P.
Hawkhurst , Kent
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Beautiful drugstore product amazing quality for what you actually pay, intense colour pay off but can look too intense if you go in heavy handed. They stock several different shades so its a win/win in my eyes. When wearing this product I have been complimented numerous times. Defo a lot of bang for your buck
Amirah A.
These are by far my favourite&cheapest drug store highlighters, so professionally packed yet so pigmented and easy to blend. They last all day. The beautiful highlighters are easy to purchase, use and wash once upon removal. They give a spectacular shine. I would definitely recommenced such an amazing product!
Anni C.
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
Review for: Golden Lights, Peach Lights more...
Really good price but difficult to find the right colour. Really makes you glow, but I wish it was more natural. I think that if they release different shades it'll be great, but for now I prefer my Topshop cream highlighter pots as they really look like part of my skin and can be worn for a subtle glow as well as a blinding highlight!
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Peach Lights more...
These highlighters are so beautiful and buttery! The pigment is amazing for a drugstore brand. You can't beat the price for the quality you get. I have 3 so far and will be buying more as they come out with new colors.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.