BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Finlee G.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
For a cheap alternative highlighter this product is good for the price. The pigmentation is fairly decent and looks good. The only down fall is, I felt like I ran out of it really quickly and I don't put a lot of highlighter on.
Kis L.
Leduc, AB
OKAY SO the shape of how it’s pressed 200% looks like a coocoo if you feel me. The formula itself is wonderful, but a little glittery. I love it and I love the little chuckle I get every time I use it because I’m secretly 12.
Laney O.
I overall love this highlighter! It is amazing for the cheap price. I find it hard to find a quality highlighter that doesn't contain a large amount of glitter that isn't very expensive at the same time. If you are on a budget I really recommend this highlighter! And there is a range of shades to match many skintones.
PAULA A.
Zagreb
Review for: Rose Gold Lights more...
Such a simple and pretty packaging, as well as a colour. It is quite pigmented and very easy to blend. I use it as a part of my every day makeup, I like how the peachy pink undertone pops out. Plus, nothing better than seeing the highlight on your cheekbones after use. Very affordable, definitely a recommendation!
Kirsty M.
I loved this product but it kept breaking with the slightest bang. It easy to apply and has a lovely finish. It is good for the price point as they are under £10. I would recommend this but the sturdyness is what brought this product down in my opinion
Rebecca Y.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Stunning highlighter. The glow and finish is intense, with a soft golden glow, when it initially appears white. Easy to blend and apply with a small brush, intense yet not quite shimmery finish. I've had this for months but I've still not finished it. Packaging is flimsy but understandable for the low price point.
Nina
Slovenia
This highlighter is so amazing. I bought this on licila. Si and it was very cheap. It is so easy to apply and i love this colour it gives you a very nice look. It is a part of my everyday makeup routine. I will buy it again
Elle B.
This product is great, I always use it. The tone and the shine is quite nice and fits nicely with the rest of the look, this is pigmented in its special way definitely would recommend, in fact I already have recommended it to some people. Quite a cheap alternative for some people that cannot afford 'high end' makeup
Chloe P.
manchester
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I love make up revolutions products , but especially these highlighters they are so cheap and affordable but also really pigmented , I’ve bought a few different highlighters and love them all would deffo buy again 😍
Antonia H.
Nairn
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I usually love makeup revolution highlighters but this particular one was so chalky and had no shine at all :( I would definitely not buy this again but the ones in the contour pallet are so good. Do not recommend:(
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.