BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Emina H.
Derby
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I think these are called Strobe Highlighters in England but they are essentially the same thing. These are beautiful though! These highlighters are so pigmented and look stunning when they catch the light. They tend to sit on the skin a little bit, but I look past that because I love the strobing look they give. So pleased I picked them up!
Irene K.
carlisle
Extremely good quality especially considering the high street price tag. This applies beautifully on my deep skin tone. I use this everyday but find it easy to build on for my night looks. I certainly do not regret this purchase!
Alice B.
southampton
wow! this highlight is so cheap and affordable but good quality aswell, i love the packaging and the shades are beautiful however sometimes it can be incredibly powdery. i have others which are a lot more pigmented but when i'm having a relaxed day where i'm not doing much, most days, i reach for this straight away
Maddison J.
46 Hook Lane, Bognor Regis
Holy smoke this is amazing. The payoff is incredible; pigmentation is wonderful and when applied to the skin; it is blinding! I couldn't and wouldn't go anywhere else for highlighter after trying this product; it's price is simply the icing on the cake. Recommend 100% Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Georgia W.
Croydon, England
Like all revolution products you cannot fault the price of these. The pigment is quite good and also the powder form works well in comparison to liquid highlighters for lighter, day looks! Would recommend if you’re on a budget.
Heather B.
Ebchester, Consett
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Beautiful golden hightlighter, goes on effortlessly and a lot really does go a long way. Wish it looked better on paler skin but I still use it because it gives an amazing pop and your highlight can be as full on instagram seen from spacey or as toned down as semi natural as you like. Has a slightly wet look to it too.
angie c.
southampton, southampton
Review for: Golden Lights more...
so at first i genuinely underwhelmed by this, my swatch looked chalky and there was hardly any pigment at all, no idea why. one day i was doing my makeup and decided to give it a try with a new brush and wow, this is now my new favourite! cannot stop using it and i choose this over the high end ones i own. loveeee it
Kis L.
Leduc, AB
OKAY SO the shape of how it’s pressed 200% looks like a coocoo if you feel me. The formula itself is wonderful, but a little glittery. I love it and I love the little chuckle I get every time I use it because I’m secretly 12.
Finlee G.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
For a cheap alternative highlighter this product is good for the price. The pigmentation is fairly decent and looks good. The only down fall is, I felt like I ran out of it really quickly and I don't put a lot of highlighter on.
Beth B.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I bought this highlighter the first time I purchased from makeup revolution. The colour itself has a pink undertone. It's quite powdery so it may not work on extremely dry skin, however it works on mine. If you are looking for a pretty pink highlighter this works well. It is a similar shade to high beam from Benefit.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.