BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Lex N.
Waite Park, MN
Review for: Other more...
If these are the ones they first had I’m thinking of. SAVE YOUR MONEY. I actually returned I never ever return makeup. It wouldn’t go on the brush, I had to scrape and scrape. Me and my friend both returned. Get the ones in the heart shape packing.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
These highlighters are amazing! They can be a simple glow and be built up to be blinding! I have the pale pink one and its my favorite shade. I think the packaging can be improved a little since the words on the packing rubbed off pretty fast from daily use.
Tabitha B.
I have the Rosegold Highlighter which is a really pretty color. Which has a little shimmer to it. I had to use it as a blush because it was just a little too dark to use as a highlighter. I found that the color was very buildable. You can make it is intense as you would like it to be. It was not powdery at all which is good.  It was only like $5 at Ulta which I thought was an awesome price.
Ciara P.
LOVE these highlighters!!! Excellent quality for an amazing price. They leave your cheeks looking flawless and your highlight looking blinding. Super pigmented, with my favorite being Radiant Lights. The opal/pink undertones in this highlight make it pop and it can build up to be more and more lit up. The pan size is huge and this product is incredible for under $10! You have to check it out! Amazing!!!
Kristen C.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite highlighters, and for it's price? It's amazing. buttery texture, blends like a dream and did I mention the price? I think it would emphasize any skin texture, as all highlighters are prone to do, but hey, this stuff is so worth it. It's just pure pretty, in my opinion! I also use it in my inner corners when I really want them to pop! Just super pretty, I need them all.
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I HATE this product. I asked one of the ladies at ulta for a drugstore highlighter and this is what they gave me. It is so chalky, sits on top of the skin and the only shine looks like glitter on top of the skin. I have reached for this and attempted to apply it many times only to be disappointed.
Lauren W.
Gainesville
Beautiful colors but seeps in my pores. Everyone I know compliments my highlight when I wear it and always recommend this product. I had a friend who bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit and wasn't satisfied with the subtle and dull glow so I recommended Makeup Revolution and she's hooked! Golden Lights is absolutely stunning and I also own the strobe highlighter as well.
This highlighter lasts forever, so far it has survived two homecomings and a military ball. It starts out pretty sparkly but low key enough that someone who doesn't want too much can get away with it, it can also be built up pretty heavily for anyone who wants a little bit more glam. It works on almost any skin type too.
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
I picked up all three of the shades available at my Ulta and I am so happy that I did! For $6, these highlighters are incredible. They aren't powdery and give such a beautiful glow. They can be layered as well if you want a more intense highlight.
Delaina L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Gives a nice, soft highlight to your cheekbone that’s nice to wear during the day when I’m at work. Sheer pigment that’s easy to apply and buildable. Packaging does not hold up well though. And also have found myself needing to reapply if I don’t use a liquid base initially. Still 4 stars because for the price, it achieves all my desired daytime glam goals and is from a brand I trust.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.