BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Ruxandra M.
A M A Z I N G, especially if you wet your brush before, you could literally make sb go blind with this highlighter. I got it in the shade golden lights and it is gorgeouss. It provides a duo chromatic kind of golden glow. I am actually wearimg it rn and I LOVE IT
ellie b.
when i was in my local drug store i saw this , pick it up , messed around with it and fell in love with it , and you can get 3 highlighters depending on your shade .it had a shimmery finish to it witch i love and i would recommend to others as it a great product
Grace W.
Devon
For the price it is hard to pick fault, however my one criticism is that there are large bits of glitter that I am not a particular fan of! However the pigmentation is crazy for the price and I would definitely recommend even if it is just for the inner corner !
Emma C.
My boyfriend bought me one of these as a surprise gift when I went away for a while. I have not put it down since. It is easy to apply, has an incredible shimmery but almost smooth finish. It lasts all day and gives you a glow that equals any high end brand, well worth the affordable price.
Nazrin B.
Croydon, Surrey
I would actually give this 10 stars because is brilliant!! Being dark skinned, I use the shade golden lights, for paler skin tones, peach lights is ideal. It gives the skin a natural glow but can be built up to give a blinding highlight. By far the BEST highlighter out there and for £3 you can't go wrong. Stays on all day without setring spray, recieved so many compliments using this, an absolute must have for all makeup users!
Imogen G.
Absolutely amazing, first highlighter I have ever bought, no other ones I got after this one can compare. As a slight warning this is highly pigmented, so to get a subtle glow a lightfew tap of the brush is all that is needed. However, if your into strobing then this is perfect. The pan size is generous, I've been using mine for about 6 months fairly often and still havnt hit pan. This highlighter is great value for money.
Nicole B.
This is my favourite drugstore highlighter by miles. It's so pigmented and even though it's a powder highlighter it doesn't come off chalky on the face at all. It's my go-to highlighter and I use it every day. You can lightly apply it on your brow bone and cheekbones on a no makeup day for a natural looking glow or build it up for a more intense highlight we all love.
Tasha B.
Coronation road, Bestwood village
Very cheap and cheerful. This product gives you an amazing glow for as little as £4. Even though you can tell it is cheap, it's still good for a quick fix when you are beating that face😥 every superdrug has these and you can order it online too so you can get it at any time
Diana S.
London
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This product looks absolutely beautiful on, I seriously can’t believe it’s so cheap. It shows up so well, which very few highlighters do, since I’m so pale, it’s a flattering golden colour and absolutely blinding. It is powdery and looks slightly chunky on, but I really don’t mind that. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good, cheap highlighter.
Sophie M.
East Close, Bognor Regis
Highlight has quickly become my favourite part of the make up process, make up revolutions baked highlighters are amazing considering the lower price (compared to high end brands). They are very pigmented and shimmer without the "glitter" look some highlighters give off. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to blind people with their highlight.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.