BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Pey S.
Sittingbourne , Kent
Review for: Golden Lights, Peach Lights more...
Amazing once you've knocked off the top layer and the pigmentation is phenomenal! It's a good highlighter if you want one on a budget, I always go over with a damp beauty blender after applying it to press it in further, my only complaint would be the packaging as I've had the lid of one snap on me in the past. Overall one of my favourites and the formula compares to my high end highlighters.
aysha b.
OMG!!! This is by far my holy grail drugstore highlighter. The pigmentation is absolutely insane and the color is to die for. It applies on smoothly and doesn't leave any blotches whatsoever. The finish is smooth and has a hint of sparkles. Definitely would recommend to anyone!
Caitlin Q.
Glasgow
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This is the most amazing highlighter hands down! This cost me £2 from super drug and it is incredible! If you are looking for a cheap highlighter check out Makeup Revolution! Their products are incredible and so cheap! The pigmentation and glow from this highlighter is insane!
Phoebe H.
If you do not have this highlighter you need it it is so good like it is one of the best highlighters I've tried from the drug store it has got so much pigment and not only this one loads of the Revolution highlighters are amazing I would 100% recommend this product to everyone
Natalie A.
Review for: Rose Gold Lights more...
I use this product both as a highlighter and an eyeshadow and it does both jobs really well, especially for the price. I definitely recommend this brand for people just starting out with make up or for people who want to play around with make up but dont want to break the bank while doing so.
This colour especially can be subtle and shimmery or bold and in-your-face! I use it as an all over eye shadow colour and as an inner eye highlight. It is not as long lasting as normal eyeshadows though.
alexandra M.
Stretford , Manchester
Review for: Other more...
I bought this product because superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer on and want sure what to buy. Well I'm glad I picked this up I have gone on to buy another 2 shades. They are amazing  each specific one is designed for different skin tones so everyone will be able to get a shade for them, they blend out amazing  and the pigment  is blinding. Can not go wrong with this product.
Haley-Louise R.
Bristol, Somerset
Fantastic value for money, a colour to suit nearly every skin tone you can think of and great pigment! Have used these time and time again. It is a bit more shimmery than other highlighters which won't be to everyone's taste but I really like it! Would definitely buy again!
Lilly C.
Ely, ['', '', ''
These highlighters are brilliant if you want that blinding glow! Theyre a very affordable price and have a lovely range of colours! The one i have used has a very golden undertone and has small flecks of glitter which i find beautiful on the skin! Perfect for summer/spring and would definitely recommend
Isabelle V.
I can't say enough good things about Makeup Revolution products...I haven't been disappointed yet! This highlighter is insane!!! Especially over one of their strobing creams....aliens will see your glow from space! If you're thinking of purchasing - go ahead and do yourself a favour :)
Daisy H.
I LOVE THESE HIGHLIGHTERS!! They are sooo pigmented for the price they are and definitely beat my Anastasia Beverly hill glow kit. They are a very shimmery result not a low glow from below highlighter but I love a pop.
I would really recommend all of these to everyone because all the different shades they do are stunning
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.