BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Jess W.
BEAUTIFUL. I love this product at first I saw it on amazon and saw it was cheaper than other item so I didn't really have much faith but I thought for £5 you couldn't do wrong and if it didn't work as a highlighter it would be a pretty eye shadow.
It came and I tried it and was so so very impressed it's so pigmented and beautiful. It's a great product that lasts hours and really highlights your face.
Only bad thing is there's quite a bit of fall out on the compact when using it other than that it's great. I love it.
Amy louise B.
Bristol, Bristol
For the price this highlighter is amazing! The colour selection is amazing for a drug store brand. Every time I go into town I always end up buying makeup and highlighter is my weakness. The colour selection makes it easy to find one for everyone's skin tone gold is normally the better one for my skin however I also own the rose gold colour and I use this as eye shadow they are so easy to use in many ways I don't do a day with out using my highlighter.
Leigh S.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I have literally every shade in this highlight. It’s sooo pigmented and I look like a glowing goddess after a few swipes of this baby! This shade is best for lighter skin tones, looks amazing on the brow bone and inner eye to brighten up the eyes. I use this shade when I haven’t tanned, also looks amazing for a daily dewy look! These highlighters are so cheap compared to higher end makeup brands, and I would 100% say it’s the same if not better quality.
Louise N.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I was probably a bit heavy handed when I first used this highlighter! For a drugstore product it certainly does pack a punch! A little goes a very long way, unless you love an over the top highlight.
I find that it doesn't blend as well as some of the high end highlighters I have used in the past, but if that's the compromise you have to make for the price, then you can make it work.
For a bit of drama on your face for a night out, this is great.
Nazish A.
Wah cantt Pakistan
Ok so in beauty industry everybody wants high end beauty product but me want to try each and every thing called makeup so i tried this and i was amazed by how beautifully it gives a glow to the skin a big no no are the fall out but if you use a liquid highlighter underneath it work excellent
Elise O.
Northampton
Review for: Golden Lights more...
No word of a lie, I have had this highlighter for years. It was the first I have ever bought and I still use it. It hasn't smashed and has such a glow!! I love a bronzed, glowy look and it's a winner! For the price aswell? Who wouldn't want it. I sometimes mix it with other highlighters to build up a champagne effect and it blends beautifully! Highly recommend
Lizz C.
wales
Given this one 5 stars just for the price and quality of product for how cheap it is! Find it hard to believe what you can get for a few pounds when there are brands out there charging more than quadruple the price for near enough the same product and less of it! Love this brand and have this highlight in 3 or 4 shades myself. Can't go wrong.
keira s.
These highlighters are highly pigmented, however they do look a little streaky when it comes down to applying it. After contouring my face and then applying this highlight I noticed that it looked like I had a white streak across my face as it did not blend particularly well. However this is only with the white one the pink highlighter is very good and I would recommend to anyone looking for a cheap and good highlighter!
Chloe H.
Galashiels, Selkirkshire
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This is one of the BEST and most affordable highlighters I have and will ever used! So pigmented and gorgeous on the skin, looks so highend when in reality it was only £3 from my local drugstore!

Started using this a while ago and been in love ever since, its one of them products you just put all over your face as it’s so gorgeous! 100% would recommend to anyone as it’s definitely one of the best highlighters I’ve ever come across!
Marjana A.
Birmingham
This is by far my favourite drugstore highlight, it is so pigmented and super affordable £3. I've used this highlight for over a year now and it really does give you the "pop". My favourite shade is 'golden lights' it's blends so nicely✨Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.