BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Absolutely loved this highlighter! Was the first highlighter I used. I have really oily skin and it stays on all night! My friends always compliment my highlighter and are always asking which highlighter I use, they were all shocked when I told them it was this as it is such good value for money! Price is totally affordable and it makes my makeup really POP 😍
Brittany M.
Billingham, Durham
Review for: Rose Gold Lights more...
I got this product as a gift from a friend and don't think I'd really purchase it my self but the highlighter isn't too bad. It doesn't have a very intense glow so if you're looking for a subtle highlight then this is for you, personally I like a really blinding glow so it doesn't work too good for me. However I have the rose gold shade so I can use it for a blush which works lovely and it also works well as an eyeshadow, using it as an eyeshadow though I did have to wet the brush to get the intensity I desired. Over all this is an okay product but wouldn't buy again, make up revolution have a lot of amazing products and other highlighters but this one was just not the best.
Dayna H.
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Love Revolution's vivid baked highlighter in golden lights. You can use a quick swirl of the highlighter for a natural glow, giving a flawless look to your skin. Sooo easy to apply and blend. You literally only need a tiny bit for that subtle glow or a little bit more to really blind them! Dare I say it's better than Jeffree Star's Skin Frosts?? Yes! And at £3 it's a fraction of the cost! I shall definitely be purchasing again!
Rachel F.
Belfast
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights more...
Oh my god. That's the only words I can use to describe this highlighter! Makeup revolution is known for its dupes for higher end makeup, but THESE HIGHLIGHTERS! Damn! Becca and Mac are overcharging when you can get this beautiful glow for £3 in any Superdrug or Boots in the UK! I'm constantly getting compliments on my highlight when I wear this, and purchased the bronzed today to wear on my body! I can't wait to try it, I always have faith in MR ❤ Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
Review for: Other more...
Vivid Baked Highlighter in "Pink Lights" has more of a lilac colour than pink, however it is still good value for money! Retailing around £6 or £7 (was a while ago i bought it) it does the trick!

It can be built up from a subtle shine to blinding everyone very easily and it is bright! As i am fair skinned i shy away from golds but i am happy with even a lilac shade as it still looks great wit and without a flash.

*picture from a year ago
Jay L.
This highlighter is not as pigmented as I would like it to be and therefore it's not as obvious. I would still use this highlighter but I would prefer to use something that's a little more noticeable. However it is not badly priced and you get what you pay for really, cheaper products are never going to be as good a quality as the expensive brands. But for someone on a budget or someone who likes a more subtle highlight then I would recommend revolution!
Breanna W.
Luleå
Although the colour of "Peach Lights" is very beautiful (an almost clear base with a pink reflect) the formulation always looked sort of chalky and thick on my skin if I used more than a light dusting. It is a nice highlighter, but I wouldn't say it's a must-have. I also think the shade range is a bit strange, as there's no real "skin-tone" shades, other than radiant lights, which is much more subtle. Peach lights has a strong pink shift, Golden lights has a strong yellow shift and Pink lights has a strong lilac-pink shift. That being said, it's all up to preference. (I have dry-ish skin by the way for reference.)
Megan R.
If you have the chance to pick up one of these highlighters i would highly recommend you do. I recently purchesed the vivid baked highlighter in golden lights and it was honestly the best £3 spent, the pigmentation is absoluty astonishing and it leaves you will a really gorgeouse looking glow to your face.

I have nothing but positive things to say about this product and i am looking forward to delving into other makeup revolution products .
Bethany Jade J.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
This is a very good highlighter for a drugstore brand. The pigment is unbelievable! A little of this product goes a long way, stays on throughout the entire day.If you don't want something really shimmery then this product isn't for you as it is very pigmented, it also is a lot more gold than it looks. I spray this on my fan brush with my mac setting spray to make it last longer as I have oily skin, but it works well without setting spray too. Really happy with this I would definitely recommend.
Julia P.
I have this in the shade golden lights and it is amazing. The pigmentation is great and the shine is blinding, basically everything you'd want in a highlighter. It isn't patchy or cakey it glides on to the skin smoothly. It is much better than the revolution strobe highlighters which are quite powdery and no where near as pigmented. You can control the glow from the highlighter: a fan brush gives a more subtle overall glow whilst a smaller highlighter brush or even a large blending brush can give a more concentrated glow, for inner corner and nose highlight I would suggest using your fingers as a brush diffuses the colour quite a lot, I find this gives me the most pigmentation.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.