BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
SHAMIMA B.
This was the first drugstore highlighter that I had bought. At first I was rather skeptical about it but to my surprise I had liked it alot. I have been using it for my inner tear duct highlight ever since the purchase and I love the way it looks and it really brings out my eyes. Although I must say, since it is a baked highlight, I do not use it as a highlight for my cheeks as powder highlights tend to make my cheek flakey and dry so I like to use cream highlights for those areas. Other than that its a great highlight and I would reccomend it to any highlight virgins.
Abbie S.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
So pretty and pigmented ! Perfect for a golden hour glow. Can look chawky at first so apply with fan brush and spray your face to take away any thickness for a gorgeous glow. Great price too
Sejal P.
mumbai
I’ll admit, I’m a lit­tle bit obsessed with high­lighters. I’ve been on the hunt for pow­der high­lighters on the cheap that aren’t too glit­tery to be used all over the face (I’ve been going crazy with the high­light­ing…) and after see­ing Makeup Revolution’s Vivid Baked High­lighters for just 650 rupees (that's like 10 dollars), I had to pick some up to try. My skin is yellow-toned, so I chose “Golden Lights” and “Peach Lights.” If you have pink under­tones, there is a “Pink Lights” avail­able, but it just wouldn’t work with my colour­ing so I gave it a miss. While the qual­ity and fin­ish between Golden Lights and Peach lights is slightly dif­fer­ent, both have a nice pearl fin­ish that catches the light just right. Unfor­tu­nately, there are some larger shim­mer par­ti­cles that scat­ter around the high­light and look very glit­tery in harsh, direct sun­light. In nat­ural and indoor light, how­ever, they have a beau­ti­ful fin­ish. It lasts for about 5-6 hours.
Louise K.
Carlow
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This is definitely one of my favourite highlighters, the one I've used most ever since I got it, as you can clearly see in the picture!
I don't remember the exact price as I got it over a year ago, but it was around €5 ($5.68) which is such good value for the product.
This highlight doesn't fade off your face at all, it lasts all day and the shimmery finish doesn't dull whatsoever.
It's also extremely pigmented, I usually go quite heavy with my highlight and highlight my cheeks, nose bridge and tip, eyebrows and Cupid's bow and the product has lasted over a year like I said.
I also have a swatch on my hand of the product in the picture I've uploaded, I would definitely recommend this product to others.
charley s.
London
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This highlighter is beautiful. The pigmentation is sort of there. The reason I haven’t given it 5 stars is because it’s not as good as other highlighters that I have. It’s more of a natural highlighter and take a while to build up in my opinion. That isn’t a bad thing for on the days where I want a natural glow, I will reach more towards this highlighter so I would buy it again I just wish it was a tad more pigmented so I wouldn’t have to wear it underneath another highlight. Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Stacie L.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Honestly, one of the best highlighters out there. I’ve tried many high end highlighters and a lot of them are not even slightly as pigmented as this one. It lasts all day, and is at such a good price. Would definitely recommend.
Carley-Marie C.
Staffordshire, Newcastle
I like makeup revoloution because of the price point, before I bought more high end makeup I used these all the time and they were my favourites. The colours are very pigmented when you swatch them on your hands, however, I have trouble getting the same sort of pigment when I use my brush and it never appears the same on my face. One problem I have with these is that some of them are powdery and they have a lot of fall out so when you apply them to your cheekbones it honestly looks like you've spilt glitter down one side of your face so you have to be careful with applying them. However, the colour selection is really pretty and for the money I don't think you can go wrong. My favourite is the Pro Illuminate
Abbey T.
This is great for the price, the pigment is strong and a little product goes a long way, brilliant for the small price tag and different colour selections. THE GLOW IS REAL! It's very good for make up beginners that want a decent highlighter that does the job- just not anything special.

HOWEVER, the product does tend to look quite glittery if you apply too much and the glitter can be quite chunky. The product also tends to disperse all over the face by the end of the day, which can ever leave you looking bare or intensely glitter ALL OVER, which is not a good look. I'd say invest in something that has a cult following and is reliable, maybe opt for something with a simmer rather then glitter and better staying power.
Michelle H.
Hyde, Cheshire
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I got this as it was highly recommended. I'm not one to be in your face when makeup is concerned but highlighter is always a must and this is perfect.  It is sooo pigmented and shimmery and very buildable too. I use it for a subtle glow and then some days i go full on in your face glow. I cam acheive both with this amazing highlighter and definetly recommend it. Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Cat E.
cardiff
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I have re bought this highlighter twice now as I really like it ! It is highly pigmented and can achieve the subtle look or the high glow look. It is a light gold colour, which is good for fair toned skin like my own, but would also be good for a really dramatic glow on people with darker complexions. The product itself is very good however a con is that the casing in which it comes easily breaks of its hinge, making the product lidless and hard to store. The price is ÂŁ3, very affordable.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.