BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Amalie P.
Farnham, Surrey
BLINDING! This highlight is one of my favorite highlighters EVER, I use the shade 'peach lights', because it is so unique and pigmented. The product has a blinding shimmery finish which is fabulous. I have recommended this to my friends as they always ask what highlight I am using, and now they use this product daily! The price of this product is shockingly cheap (ÂŁ3!!!!!!!!) and I have repurchased this several times. Also (FOR CLUMSY PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF) I have dropped this product multiple times and IT DOES NOT BREAK!!!
So if you are on a budget this is the perfect DUPE for JEFFREE STARS HIGHLIGHT IN THE SHADE PEACH GODDESS!! Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
Review for: Matte Lights more...
I love Makeup Revolution highlighters, they are super shiny but never too much! This one is great for a simple finishing shine to your makeup look! Definitely recommend!
ella S.
These highlighters are incredible. The price is so amazing for the quality, and they last so long, they can break if you travel though which is the only downside
Jade E.
I have this highlighter in the shade golden lights and its a great product for the price you pay for it. At first it seems like it lacks pigment when trying to apply it to your face but this is because the top layer of product for some reason is solid and wont go onto a brush. Once i had scratched away the top layer with my finger nail (very thin layer) i was shocked when i ducked my brush in and slapped it on my face thinking it wasn't going to work only to find that it was highly pigmented and turned me into a glowing goddess. This product can be used with a light hand for a subtle glow or layered for an in your face highlight. The texture of the product is nice a smooth and there is not a lot of power kick up when you dip in your brush. My final thoughts are that this is a really good product and i wish to try more in this range.
Karly H.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Affordable and glittery!
This highlight is very pigmented when swatched in store, but at home applying a lot better with a damp brush (inner corner highlight). This is all I tend to use this highlighter for, it makes your inner corner pop!
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
It really packs a punch. It has fantastic pigmentation, and gives a
GORGEOUS shimmery glow. I put a little bit on for a more subtle effect,
but if you layer it on more, you'll be an actual fairy, I promise!
Henry P.
Bradford
This is the first highlight i ever bought...
She treat me well, apart from when i dropped it and it shattered everywhere, so the packaging isnt the best.
But the formula on the other hand is just AMAZING, it does feel quite powdery, but it is perfect for a natural highlight, as it starts off quite sheer, but it can be built up to a beautiful blinding highlight 💋
Would reccomend
SHAMIMA B.
This was the first drugstore highlighter that I had bought. At first I was rather skeptical about it but to my surprise I had liked it alot. I have been using it for my inner tear duct highlight ever since the purchase and I love the way it looks and it really brings out my eyes. Although I must say, since it is a baked highlight, I do not use it as a highlight for my cheeks as powder highlights tend to make my cheek flakey and dry so I like to use cream highlights for those areas. Other than that its a great highlight and I would reccomend it to any highlight virgins.
Abbie S.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
So pretty and pigmented ! Perfect for a golden hour glow. Can look chawky at first so apply with fan brush and spray your face to take away any thickness for a gorgeous glow. Great price too
Sejal P.
mumbai
I’ll admit, I’m a lit­tle bit obsessed with high­lighters. I’ve been on the hunt for pow­der high­lighters on the cheap that aren’t too glit­tery to be used all over the face (I’ve been going crazy with the high­light­ing…) and after see­ing Makeup Revolution’s Vivid Baked High­lighters for just 650 rupees (that's like 10 dollars), I had to pick some up to try. My skin is yellow-toned, so I chose “Golden Lights” and “Peach Lights.” If you have pink under­tones, there is a “Pink Lights” avail­able, but it just wouldn’t work with my colour­ing so I gave it a miss. While the qual­ity and fin­ish between Golden Lights and Peach lights is slightly dif­fer­ent, both have a nice pearl fin­ish that catches the light just right. Unfor­tu­nately, there are some larger shim­mer par­ti­cles that scat­ter around the high­light and look very glit­tery in harsh, direct sun­light. In nat­ural and indoor light, how­ever, they have a beau­ti­ful fin­ish. It lasts for about 5-6 hours.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.