BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Santa G.
Amazing product. There are loads of other colours to choose from and they are super pigmented almost blinding. The cheapest highlighter you could find in a drugstore but definitely one of the best ones out there
Hannah 🖤.
This isn’t the actual one I have but anyway!! Their highlighters are beautiful! I didn’t expect much for the price but I was not disappointed! I seem to reach for this more than my Mac one now!
Rahima a.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I use this highlighter on a regular basis, I must say I love it for everyday look. It glows really well and lastes long. I would highly recommend it if any one is low budget
Ami P.
Dudley, West Midlands
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I use this daily!! I absolutely LOVE this product. It’s a brilliant highlighter which is SO pigmented. It looks beautiful on with a gorgeous glow! It is SO affordable. You just can’t go wrong with it!! I definitely recommend!
K.glammakeup (.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Really nice highlighter, great range of colours! An amazing shimmer. The only thing is that it’s a bit chalky sometimes. But apart from that it’s a lovely highlighter
Shinerah S.
Sheffield
REALLY GOOD ONCE AGAIN ! There are plenty of shades of these highlighters so there a variety of ones to choose from , every affordable and easy to find , packaging is also super cute and i would definitely recommend to a friend!
Becca L.
These are good highlighters. They have some nice colours and leave a beautiful glow to the skin. I do think they're a little bit powdery, but considering the low price I don't mind too much.
Yasmin R.
Beautiful highlight!
I have had mine for a while I haven't seen it be chalky like some people say, just has a beautiful pop of shine.
The only time it was slightly chalky was when I first bought it. I found that this was down to some "top coating" on the highlight. I fixed this by swirling a brush in it for a while to take this top layer off and after that it was amazing!

Does last a long time as I have worn it all day and still been able to see it!
I'd say it's good for any skin too, I have combination that switches up on itself sometimes. So sometimes to really dry and others it can be a little oily. But both times this highlights gone on really smoothly!
Definitely repurchase!
Hannah M.
scotland
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
One of the best highlighters I own. Such a lovely colour, easy to apply, easy to blend. Has a shimmery finish. Very affordable. Bought from Superdrug. Nice packaging. I would buy this again and I would recommend to others
Rukaiya K.
Beautiful and amazing drugstore highlights. Usually start from £3, I’ve never really needed to spend so much on highlights as MURs highlights are very pigmented, has a big pan and beautiful colours 😻
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.