BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Olivia H.
Newcastle
One of my favourite highlighters of all time. It is blinding and so gold and shimmery. It’s cheap and amazing quality, have repurchased a few times just to have as a safe highlight to keep in the makeup bag xx
Daiana C.
Targu-Jii
Blinding! It has really good pigments that assure you that you re gonna be remarked. It s good for your cheekbones, but your nose, brow bone or inner corner too. You can build it up without ruining anything. Definitely would recommend trying it.
Octavia W.
morpeth
Amazing highlighter especially for the prices. I love makeup revolution because of the quality of the makeup is outstanding for the price you pay. This highlighter is a must for sure if you love to be poppin.
Veronica L.
Scotland
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Sadly for me this one was a fail. Maybe I got a bad batch, but i couldn’t pick any of the product up, if I used my fingers I could but not with a brush.
I wouldn’t buy this again and I wouldn’t recommend it.
Nicole F.
My favourite drugstore highlighter!! Here so pigmented and the shades are beautiful. They go on like a dream and for £4 you can’t really go wrong! I would definitely recommend these and will be buying again.
Chelsea B.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Very affordable and a little goes along way! The shade ‘golden lights’ is a nice golden highlight for tan-darker skin tones. Although, wouldn’t recommend if you don’t like the look of glittery highlighters.
Inaya M.
Hove, Brighton
Review for: Golden Lights more...
My absolute favourite drugstore highlighter! This is definitely worth every penny and looks amazing! Such a nice melted golden look, no big chunks of glitter and isn't too powdery. Really does look amazing.
TutorGirl➰ H.
I like these a lot. For the price they are an incredible product. They show that you don’t need to spend £50 to get a nice beauty product like Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit as you can get 10 for the price of this one kit !
Jess B.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I have this highlighter as my everyday highlight it is super pigmented and is very long lasting it is a pinky toned highlighter suitable for light to medium skin tones. Would definitely recommend this as it is super cheap and affordable (ÂŁ4) x
Meshell M.
Manchester
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This highlighter isn’t really that visible. The shimmer is kept to an absolute minimum and honestly when I apply it, all i can see is a patch of white powder. It doesn’t even look like a proper highlighter. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.