BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Sharne s.
leigh on sea
This highlighter is my go to its actually sooo amazing! It is so pigmented and the colours come out gorgeous on the skin. It Is super affordable, only ÂŁ3.00 I will definitely be purchasing the highlighters again and I would recommend to everyone.
-Cloes🥀 C.
0x43lq
This is my favourite highlight it gives you a nice natural glow on your skin. I love the fact that you can bake it which not many highlights do. It’s not too ashy on the skin and it combines well with dry skin.
Megan W.
Durham, Durham
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
The coulour of this is amazing I feel it does not come off unless you wipe it off which is good since not many huglighters do this!! It does not take a lot of product to get the look you are going for either!
Octavia W.
morpeth
Amazing highlighter especially for the prices. I love makeup revolution because of the quality of the makeup is outstanding for the price you pay. This highlighter is a must for sure if you love to be poppin.
Olivia H.
Newcastle
One of my favourite highlighters of all time. It is blinding and so gold and shimmery. It’s cheap and amazing quality, have repurchased a few times just to have as a safe highlight to keep in the makeup bag xx
Daiana C.
Targu-Jii
Blinding! It has really good pigments that assure you that you re gonna be remarked. It s good for your cheekbones, but your nose, brow bone or inner corner too. You can build it up without ruining anything. Definitely would recommend trying it.
Veronica L.
Scotland
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Sadly for me this one was a fail. Maybe I got a bad batch, but i couldn’t pick any of the product up, if I used my fingers I could but not with a brush.
I wouldn’t buy this again and I wouldn’t recommend it.
Nicole F.
My favourite drugstore highlighter!! Here so pigmented and the shades are beautiful. They go on like a dream and for £4 you can’t really go wrong! I would definitely recommend these and will be buying again.
Chelsea B.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Very affordable and a little goes along way! The shade ‘golden lights’ is a nice golden highlight for tan-darker skin tones. Although, wouldn’t recommend if you don’t like the look of glittery highlighters.
TutorGirl➰ H.
I like these a lot. For the price they are an incredible product. They show that you don’t need to spend £50 to get a nice beauty product like Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit as you can get 10 for the price of this one kit !
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.