BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Amanda L.
Barnegat, NJ
After reading the exceptional reviews on this affordable highlighter I decided to add it to my regrettably expensive recent Ulta haul. I got the color peach-something (sorry guys) becaue after looking up swatches on google it looked like the best option for my medium skin tone. Hope that helps!
Lana R.
Sylvan Lake, MI
I actually do not agree with these being one of the best highlighters. I don't think this baked product provides enough pigmentation. The powder is very stiff and hard, which makes it hard to get enough product on the brush. It isn't that expensive, but I still think there are other better drugstore highlighters.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I purchased this item from my local ulta store. It’s a great affordable option. A tiny bit goes a long way. I use a fan brush to apply it to my cheek bones. It has a great shimmer pay off. I liked this product so much that i went back and purchased two other colors to add my collection. I recommend this product.
iris g.
Ottawa, OH
I needed a new highlighter and wanted to try a new bramd out as well i purchased Golden lights vivid baked highlighter and was not disappointed! Its so pigmented and bright. Definitely recommend! Especially for lighter skin. I have pale skin and sometimes highlighters quite the right brightness but this one is!!
Liz P.
Jamison, PA
Review for: Golden Lights more...
If I have anything than I’m obsessed with, it’s definitely highlighters. They are beautiful and I may have more than needed. These makeup revolution ones are beautiful just as the rest of mine and they have ones for other skin types and colors as well. It’s a little bit sparkly for my taste and less of like a “wet” look. I definitely recommend this tho to everyone who’s looking for a good highlighter that lasts forever and is cheap.
Jackie R.
I have heard so many amazing things about the makeup revolution baked highlighter. The pigmentation looks amazing and looks stunning on lighter skin tones. But I love it to highlight the bridge of my nose and the tip of my nose. I am a medium skin tone so for highlighting my cheek bones and my Cupid's bow I use a darker highlighter!!! Much love for this highlighter
Khanh N.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This highlighter is soooo pretty!! It is really nice on your skin and it looks amazing on. With makeup lasting spray this highlighter stays on really long and if you like a blinding highlighter then I really recommend this highlighter.
Elisa A.
I homestly love this highlighter. I recommending to anyone who wants that glow without breaking the bank. I think it ranges to 8 dollars. Pros its very affordable and it blongs your face. Cons is that you have to kinda pile it on if your light skin like me. I have combination skin i haven't had a problem.
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights more...
I feel like I'm the only one that really disliked this one. I returned it the day after I purchased this. I bought the Tarte pro glo palette the same day as I got this one, and it just wasn't worth keeping. The formula is VERY dry and didn't really do much for me, even when built up. It left a big strip of white on my skin, and I'm SO FAIR. The reason it has 2 stars instead of one is because it's very affordable.
Rosa M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I love highlight, and have way too many highlighters in my collection haha. but i saw this and it looked stunning !! so i had to get it. and i tried it the very next day and it is so pigmented and great for both oily and dry skin in my opinion. i have a mix of both but more recently my skin has been dry and this didn’t react poorly. i was also in nyc and in 90° weather and this highlighter stayed on!! i highly recommend. i love it
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.