BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Theresa L.
Sweden
Makeup revolution has to be my absolute favourite, budget friendly brand of makeup, this highlighter is my face popping finisher, it's a super glow, easy application, a quick sweep over your highlight features and you've got yourself a gorgeous glow, a little really will go a long way 🤩
MOLLY V.
I love these highlighters I have always wanted a jeffree star highlighter but I can’t afford one so I use these and even though they are amazing I would like to have a jeffree star ⭐️
Ashleighh C.
West Sussex
I got a collection of baked highlights from Revolution and my favourites are Flash and Gold Addict. Even with my pale skin tone the Flash shows up beautifully. Would highly recommend
Beth J.
Durham
Stunning highlighter. I love a intense icy glow so this is better than I've ever expected. So worth the price and personally I believe you can never go wrong with revolution products
Shannon H.
This highlighter is easy to apply. Very pigmented so only a little is needed to keep you that glow you desire. Different shades of highlighter colours - ranging from iridescent or pinky shades. Cost efficient.
Alisha S.
Review for: Matte Lights, Golden Lights, Radiant Lights, Rose Gold Lights, Peach Lights more...
I purchased the Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights earlier this week in-store. It is a beautiful white-gold highlighter which gives a golden glow to the skin. The product seems a bit dusty in the pan, but applies nicely to the skin. When initially swatched the pigmentation is very strong, however significantly less dramatic when applied to the skin which is good for a more natural day-to-day use. The packaging is fine and has a nice, firm click shut. It is sealed shut with a small piece of tape so you can easily tell if it's been previously opened or tampered with in store.
Nikon c.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This highlighter is absolutely incredible!! I was looking for a gold highlight, and I was slightly skeptical when I saw the price that it wouldn't be very good. Despite being a little chalky, it really does the job.Colour is excellent, pigmentation is to die for and it goes onto the skin so smoothly without looking chalky. ABH is QUAKING
Leah H.
Tipperary
I have two of these highlighters and I absolutely love them. They are so bright and shimmery, and come in various different shades. There’s pink, peach, white and white-gold. They are so beautiful and easy to apply, and amazing value. My favorite highlighters bar none. I will forever keep Makeup Revolution highlighters in my makeup kit!
Andrea C.
Onalaska
Review for: Other more...
I love this highlighter! Mine is clearly worn because I use it every day! I absolutely love it! It lasts all day and gives your face that beautiful shine! Mine is a bit different than the one shown, but it’s very similar.
Francesca M.
Bowdon, Cheshire
Review for: Golden Lights more...
If you’re looking for a highlight that is Instagram full glam and isn’t going to break the bank - then this is perfect for you.
My cousin bought me this last Christmas and I love it.
Not for the faint hearted, but perfect for showing up on camera. It makes the most stunning inner corner highlight on the eyes too. For under £10 it’s a fantastic product.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.